Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

A fly swatter
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The percentage 'lost' is the same, so you actually lose 'more' the bigger the Flash Drive (either that, or not understanding what you mean)

Thank you Your Heinyness, had done it once before years ago (believe when still using Win98) but had forgotten how (plus, it was just randomly assigning different letters, even if inserted into the same USB port)

Still have to figure out why, since November, for the first 10 days or so of each month the phone line (and internet) has been patchy and problematic
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Bonus scenes only on Blu-Rey (she has the sad because Han got stabbed by a very stabby thing)
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought it was the bright blue light o_O
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Preorder the blu Ray /reg DVD pack , 25$ , free shipping , arrives April 13th
    • Like x 1
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Lol.

I miss you!!!
  8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

My swatter didn't miss u
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Read in the paper that the second Wachowski Brother was basically outed as being transgender because some numbfluff reporter showed up at her door requesting an interview

DailyMail.com denied it had tried to coerce Lilly into telling her story and said its reporter was "extremely sympathetic and courteous at all times". If they were really 'sympathetic and courteous', then they wouldn't have shown up at her door at all, Lilly had been hoping to pick the moment herself, but this tabloid rag decided to out her publically!!! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Curse your sudden, but inevitable, betrayal!
    *shakes fist*
  11. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

12. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

I'm not religious, but when ever I reread this book I always find myself reading this page two or three times before going on.
    I had to leave out the paragraph that detailed the graphic beating, for board filter reasons, but a Priest of about 60 years of age had been outed as gay and so he was arrested and placed in a concentration camp. Two SS guards have just beat him severely.

[IMG]

"The priest just rattled and groaned. We released him and laid him on his bed. He tried to raise his hand in thanks, but he hadn't the strength, and his voice gave out when he tried to say "thank you." He just lay without stirring, his eyes open, each movement contorting his face with pain.

I felt I was witnessing the crucifixion of Christ in modern guise. Instead of Roman soldiers, Hitler's SS thugs, and a bench instead of a cross. The torment of the Savior, however, was scarcely greater than that inflicted on one of his representatives nineteen hundred years later here in Sachsenhausen.

The next morning, when we marched to the parade ground, we had almost to carry the priest, who seemed about to collapse again from pain and weakness. When our block senior reported to the SS block sergeant, that latter came over to the priest and shouted "You filthy queer, you filthy swine, say what you are!" The priest was supposed to repeat the insults, but no sound came from the lips of the broken man.The SS man angrily fell on him and was about to start beating him once again

Suddenly the unimaginable happened, something that is still inexplicable to me and that I cold only see as a miracle, the finger of God.

From the overcast sky, a sudden ray of sunshine illumined the priest's battered face.

Out of the thousands of assembled prisoners, only him, and at the very moment when he was going to be beaten again. There was a remarkable silence, and all present stared up fixedly at the sky, astonished by what had happened.The SS sergeant himself looked up at the clouds in wonder for a few seconds, then let his hand, raised for a beating, sink slowly to his side, and walked wordlessly away to take up his position at the end of his ranks.

The priest bowed his head and murmured with a dying voice:"Thank you Lord....I know that my time has come."

He was still with us for the evening parade. But we no loner needed to carry him, we laid him down at the end of the line with the other dead of the day, so that our numbers should be complete for the roll-call - no matter whether living or dead."

[IMG]
    Josef Kohout
    pen-name Heinz Heger
  13. Billy Sparks Committed Player

SXSW started today and Obama is in town..... This traffic is insane! But on the bright side I get to yell at celebrities and the president to get the hell outta my way ^.^
    • Like x 1
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

What a boring day Yawwwwwn
  15. Draxton Well-Known Player

Mepps.. HAHAHHAHA

Yeah no...
  16. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Daylight savings, why must you take my hour of sleep? Actually, why do we still need you around?
    • Like x 1
  17. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

WONDER WOMAN'S BULLET-DEFLECTING BRACELET EFFECT WAS ALL IN LYNDA CARTER'S HANDS—LITERALLY. One of Wonder Woman's archetypal powers is her ability to deflect bullets off her star-studded cuff bracelets. Since the TV show aired in the pre-CGI era, this meant some ingenuity on the part of the property master when it came to producing this kind of effect. Special bracelets were created that allowed Carter to control the bullet explosions by means of hidden buttons in her hands. "[The property master] wired, almost like matchsticks, these little loads in the front where the stars were," explained Carter in the TV movie commentary. "And within those stars there were some wires. Those wires went up the back of my wrist and into the palm of my hand ... I would fire them depending on which arm was taking the shot. It was pretty ingenious." - See more at: http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=68374#sthash.9i2hg8pa.dpuf
    • Like x 1
  18. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

19. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No wonder ( :p) Carter and Winger were so fit: they had to run everywhere! :eek: