Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

What the ******* ****!

You can't mail items between platforms. Can trade though, so I guess Generic Villian will be getting off the ship sooner rather than later...will trade the items, then mail them to you Shadow.
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

No.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Bobblehead
  4. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Potatos?
  5. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

And Pandas!:)
    • Like x 2
  6. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

When playing the Legend PvP group alerts in game, a couple of times when my random team lost, someone in group accuses a player on the other team of being a hacker. Is hacking a legit issue in dcuo? or do some players just have such an ego on them, that they think the only way they could lose is if the other player was "ZeroCool"?
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Some one was complaining about a speed hacker the other night, but you are probably correct: simple ego can't believe someone can be better than them without 'cheating' :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  8. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

So how to get rid of the simple egos in the community? And who's gonna report the hackers then? Just because many accusations are wrong, doesn't make all of them wrong ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hire more people so they can monitor the actual game and the players, freeing up the DEVs to actually fix the PS3 problem
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Huh...turns out I have an energy battery gloves, android batman cowl and and cat woman's goggles just sitting in an alts bank.

To the broke.....eh. That seems like work.
  11. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You don't do "work" any longer, eh ;) ?
    • Like x 2
  12. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Piff...I'm always "working".

Just never working :p
    • Like x 1
  13. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Goggles get ya @ a million , the rest is pretty common
  14. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

So, last night I logged in to run the seasonal. No one from my League was on, so I queued up for Battlefield. I quickly glanced at the other names to see if I knew anyone, and that's when I saw it. There it was, at the bottom of the list, "Mermaid."
    I thought, "Awesome, always wanted to run with her, never thought I'd get to because I'm on ..."
    "Wait, Mermaid!?"
    "Mermiad!!!!"
    My exact reaction. Being on PS, I typed as quickly as I could "Mermaid ? !" (Didn't mean to put in the spaces)
    Then after the fight with Freeze, one of the others in the group says, "Hey Dreamer!"
    It was Shadowdragon on an alt!!
    We stood around in the Battlefield lobby for a good few minutes chatting!
    Never thought I'd get to run with them! There's a list of people from these forums I've always wanted to be able to run into and run stuff with. Gotta say, after last night, I'm loving Crossplay!
    It was great running with you two!!!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  15. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ing-into-familiar-names-in-game.9452/page-108

Shadowdragon was nice enough to grab a pic and share it here
    • Like x 3
  16. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

You league name sounded familiar, then it took me a few seconds to connect your toon name. That was a great crossplay moment!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Sounds good, but u have to run the seasonal? The first year was enough LoL
  18. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

But the windows are sooooo nice.
  19. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Lol , I bought all the crap from the broker this year, I am against playing a instance with stat clamping, I worked hard to get where I am , I don't worry about doing it with alts , buy the feats ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Are you looking for more?

I'm just sad they don't fit well where I want to put them :(