Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Why none of us would do anything like that.....WOULD WE?!?
    • Like x 2
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I don't know - that's why I was asking!

By golly, I sure do hope that nobody is planning anything nefarious....for sure we don't want a minor feud to erupt into some sort of inter-Funhouse war.

<_< >_>
    • Like x 1
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Just surprised he hasn't cracked any neck jokes
    • Like x 3
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

*ba dum tish*

For real though. I was surprised to see Superman do what was necessary before Batman.
    Superman was always the goody two shoes, the "boy scout" of the duo.
  6. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

What? You mean like he can double as his own bobble head doll?
    • Like x 2
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

The show has been on all the cable channels, I was bored Sat n watched it for a few , u know it's a different attitude when he destroyed the semi of the jerk, taking away the poor guys means of support, truck probably wasn't paid for yet , or it was a companys truck, was an abuse of power, dang supergoof
    • Like x 1
  8. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    “You don’t need fashion designers when you are young. Have faith in your own bad taste. Buy the cheapest thing in your local thrift shop - the clothes that are freshly out of style with even the hippest people a few years older than you. Get on the fashion nerves of your peers, not your parents - that is the key to fashion leadership. Ill-fitting is always stylish. But be more creative - wear your clothes inside out, backward, upside down. Throw bleach in a load of colored laundry. Follow the exact opposite of the dry cleaning instructions inside the clothes that cost the most in your thrift shop. Don’t wear jewelry - stick Band-Aids on your wrists or make a necklace out of them. Wear Scotch tape on the side of your face like a bad face-lift attempt. Mismatch your shoes. Best yet, do as Mink Stole used to do: go to the thrift store the day after Halloween, when the children’s trick-or-treat costumes are on sale, buy one, and wear it as your uniform of defiance.”
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

Why hello my friend long time no see! ;)
  11. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I like this.
    It's a funhouse reunion! :D
    • Like x 1
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Zod << strange uncle that hides in corner until food is ready
    • Like x 1
  13. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

I wait in my room until the food is ready.
    I am the strange uncle though...and proud :D
  14. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Vhat.
    • Like x 1
  15. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

I really like him too, but I'm not as bold as he is :D
  16. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Last one to post pins
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Your Heiny-ness, not sure if you have seen the new currency yet, but The Great Traitor has removed the Queen from the $5 note!!!! :eek::mad:
    • Like x 2
  19. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

for our esteemed General Zod...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1