Lantern Style Colors !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Jun 29, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Does anyone know the color codes needed to make a good green yellow red lantern I tried to copy the henchmen you summon color scheme and I don’t how to get that blue they have anyone know any good color palettes codes anyone knows please and thank you :)
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I searched for Green Lantern Colours DCUO, & that's what turned up. it's not mine. I've no idea as to the accuracy of any of them. hence, "hopefully."
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I know it's not yours I used to use these pallettes. Just letting you know they're not very good especially with the newer textures.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Right, here's an old post from myself explaining what myself and some others have discovered about the color codes for the Green Lantern Corps Uniforms:

Since that was posted, I've discovered that on some textures, 00510C is still too bright, and so I had to switch to a darker version, 00310C on some style pieces. You'll have to judge it on a piece-by-piece basis and make your best judgement call, but the results are worth it, as done right, it matches just about perfectly to the color-locked "Green Lantern Corps Green" on the GL Corps Emblems.

Black is just PURE BLACK, Hex Code 000000 unless you really have to have that hint of blue. White is PURE WHITE, Hex Code FFFFFF UNLESS that ends up too blindingly bright, in which case, you'd use an off-white such as EEEEEE.

Here's how it looks on my characters:

Worsel of Velantia:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Stel of Grenda:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Jade (Alan Scott's Daughter) from her time in the GL Corps:

[IMG]
    For the Sinestro Corps, I'll have to look up my color codes later on when I'm at home. Yellow and gold tend to be VERY fiddly in this game, LOTS of style pieces make drastic changes to the appearance of those colors, so on just about every character, I have to custom blend a shade that works best for the way I want that character to look, and based on which styles I'm using on them.
    • Like x 1
  7. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Thank you all for the help I truly appreciate it have an awesome day everyone stay safe :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

I’m going to go ahead and point out that Green Lanterns and Yellow Lanterns (besides Sinestro since his touch-up) don’t wear any black. They have blue as their secondary color
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

In the comics, it's pure black, the blue highlighting is rarely used on GL books, if ever. Back in the '60s and '70s, when blue highlighting on black was commonplace, the GL books were using GRAY highlighting instead. So that's why I use Pure Black (oooooo) for those uniforms. Use the "Blue-Black" if you want, but In My Opinion, it looks better when colored to match the comics.
  10. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

It doesn’t matter that it matches the comics because in the game they wear blue so every time you stand near a Lantern NPC you will be the one who looks out of place. Every time you summon Lantern henchmen or play Lantern content it will stick out that you aren’t one of them