Just switched to PS4, and now my Temporal weapons are Red.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Badname654, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badname654 New Player

Why are they BRIGHT red now? I'm sure this is just a glitch due to another flawless update...right?
  2. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Yeah they're bright red at the moment. I'm sure it's just an easily fixable bug. If its any consolation, other people still seem them as blue. For now I'm grinning and bearing it with my cheesy looking bright red shield.
  3. Cloud_9 New Player

Are you both villains?
  4. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

5. Badname654 New Player

6. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

For some reason and without any notes on it, the formerly blue weapons are now red, but only on the ps4. Didn't post in the bug report section, just in case it was intended. Meppsy/anyone? I paid money for these things based on how they looked when I bought them :)
  7. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Mine are still blue/white but I'm on the pc.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have this identified, but being purely cosmetic has taken a backseat to other issues temporarily.
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I created a thread about this last week
  10. Poo New Player

Wish we could change the colors of all weapon style packs :(
    • Like x 5
  11. Dogzday Dedicated Player

You my good sir, should allow us to change the color of Weapon packs that don't already have it in multiple colors like the Construct Weapons, because of course there are multiple Lanterns and you guys sold them separately.

I mean, it would be really nice that the Weapon can actually match the color of my character. And I'm not asking this for a priority either, just something that hopefully you guys can get to eventually. Would be a pleasant addition to DCUO!

Because I change my color all the time.
    • Like x 1
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

so i was watching a trailer for DCUO and i spotted this towards the end
    [IMG]
    We cannot color the temporal weapons at all, is this a bug on our end ? or is that just there by mistake ?
  13. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

That could possibly be a rage power and not an item... just recycled graphics.
  14. Archsprite Well-Known Player

Strange... definitely not red weapons! [IMG]
  15. OG ELITE Committed Player

That's the shield from the temporal weapon pack in the marketplace. At least I assume your talking about that red shield. I have the same one
  16. crimeware New Player

there is a issue on ps4 that cause the entire temporal pack to be red
    • Like x 1
  17. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Hmmm...Interesting.
  18. Tuff Man Well-Known Player

I think the devs can just make anything they want and put it in the game. EG: the pool table is not available on Live but if you look in Spytle's base he has it. That might be the case for the red temporal shield here.
  19. Meta Flare New Player

They should def make a new red temporal pack, and yellow, and green for an alternative option to the not so good lantern weapon packs.
  20. SuperiorMouse New Player

it could be a sign of things to come (colourization of weapons/powers finally) or it could be some unused artwork that went unused/unreleased. or it could even just be something internal that they devs enjoy playing with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.