Just switched to PS4, and now my Temporal weapons are Red.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Badname654, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PspaceJason Well-Known Player

Is this intended? I wasn't sure if this was a mistake or not, since I am on Villain side. I was using the temporal rifle style for my electricity toon, because the voltaic rifle looks a little spazzy for my taste. The red doesn't quite fit... Anyway, if this should be in bug reports, I apologize, I just don't know if it's actually a mistake or not.

All of my other weapon styles seem to match my color selection, just like before.
    • Like x 1
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

It's a known glitch.... They'll get it fixed
    • Like x 1
  3. PspaceJason Well-Known Player

Thank you.
  4. kawe Loyal Player

No pics? Awww, would have loved to see what it looks like in red.
    • Like x 2
  5. Will Power Loyal Player

Temporal Weapons are suppose to be Blue what is up? I like my weapons to be the same color as my power.

[IMG]
  6. Caseyyeah Committed Player

When? It is now February and no update as to the status in this fix.
  7. Caseyyeah Committed Player

Can we get an update on this, Mepps? They're still showing up red.
  8. helvetica New Player

This isn't really a cool answer. This is like the problem with the Voltaic weapons for brawling and handblasters cutting off hands, which are still unfixed more than a year later. Your customers are spending $5 (or is it $10?) for a single weapon style (most players stick to a specific favourite weapon and only use one style out of the whole pack) and you guys can't be prioritized to fix something we spent money on?

If this isn't a priority to fix, notify customer service and plan to provide refunds. Let us know who we can contact to work out the refunds.
    • Like x 1
  9. Caseyyeah Committed Player

It's not just voltaic that cuts hands off. It's fire and one or two others as well.
  10. Poo New Player

They are supposed to BE your hands, so I don't think they plan to do anything with them.
  11. Caseyyeah Committed Player

I thought that at first too but if that was the case then why do the sorcery and a few others still show your hands? Like they look very similar but one you can see hands and other you can't.

Plus, why would the brawling and hand blasters style be intended to just BE your hands but the axes and others aren't? I could understand if the style was called "fiery hands" but the brawling style is called "fiery cestus"(I believe, I'm not 100% since I'm at work and not in front of my PS4 right now).

Regardless, it looks silly to be able to see your arm just end like it didn't render or something. If they intended for it to look like that then they shouldn't have made the style translucent.
  12. Poo New Player

I agree. That's why I would never use them either :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Skyfall New Player

Wish you guys put most forum concerns on the backseat more often.
  14. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Quick question/observation about another weapon style - my Retro Dual Wield weapons are different colors. My palette is black/white/red, and the spirals on one weapon is white, while on the other it's red. I don't recall this being the case before. Not complaining, as I think it looks really cool, but was a cosmetic change made to this a while ago?
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As an update, this turned out to be a bit more complicated than we expected. We are still working on a fix for temporal weapons.
    • Like x 1
  16. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Give out a refund to people who don't want them anymore?
  17. Caseyyeah Committed Player

Thanks for the update, Brother Mepps.
  18. TheMarvel New Player

Except it was something people paid for. I am not sure that sentiment applies.

There is a thread where they are fixing the GL logo on the Scion suit. THAT is purely cosmetic.

Just sayin'
    • Like x 1
  19. TheRealDeathern New Player

Can you provide details as to what presently is "hot" on the priority list... ?
  20. Caleus New Player

This is actually REALLY cool! I would so buy the Temporal pack if it had a red color variation!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.