Jokes Versus Riddles - Faded Joker Calling Card

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TybeeTahiri, Feb 16, 2018.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Does anyone know where this drops ?? It’s my last piece I need for the Omnipotent Glove and I rarely even see it on the Broker.

:: cry ::
  2. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

The guide says it drops from the weekly "42" mission. I don't remember ever getting it to drop, but I'd say it sounds accurate since not many people run that anymore. I don't know if it drops anywhere else.
    • Like x 2
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Hmm I’ve run that every week and never seen it ... ugh !

Ty though ^.^
  4. Proxystar #Perception

drops from the duos.
    • Like x 2
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I got mine in the duo...never saw it anywhere else.
    • Like x 1
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The duos hmmmm .... I run those both daily as well :(

Drop rate sucks !!!
  8. Dene Devoted Player

It seems pretty rare - I got a 2nd a couple of weeks back and I sold it for good money

I got it in Duo or Alert, cannot recall.. in this instance it was def not 42 as I do not do that anymore
    • Like x 1
  9. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

This DLC had the worst drop rates by far.
    • Like x 3
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Here is the places according to Torikumu
    Faded Joker Calling Card
    • From: Riddled with Crime Large Loot Cache ("42" Weekly Mission)
    • Like x 1
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Weird, I have that one down as the Weekly 42 mission box and in one of the replies, I state I was with the person who got it, when they got it.

This isn't the first collection piece I've known to have different drop locations. Maybe each piece can drop in multiple locations and because of this, the drop rates are decreased, due to the increased opportunities.
    • Like x 2
  12. Dene Devoted Player

Agreed - The collections are so hard to pinpoint sometimes.. ask 5 people where they got it and you'll get 2-3 diff answers, is my experience
    • Like x 2
  13. Proxystar #Perception

I don't think that's the reason for the low drop rates, the drop rates are low because they're specifically set low, the devs could choose to change that any time they like.

But yes I have definitely got it from the duo, so guess that makes it two places ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Maybe I shouldn’t have made this topic because now there’s one on the Broker for $75 million lol ugh

But thanks for the info everyone ^.^
  15. Dene Devoted Player

LOL *looks @ forum users* WHO DID THIS???

FWIW - I do not think it is worth *that* much.. i'll keep an eye out
    • Like x 1
  16. TheKeefMaster Well-Known Player

I've seen this going more than 75mil on the broker before, won't say how much though in case the seller is still reading. It's definitely not worth that much, but people think it is.

As for the drop rate, it may not be as rare as you think. It could just be that because it's a rarer drop than everything else when it does drop for someone they need it so they don't sell it. Then it might take months for another to drop for that same player.
    • Like x 2
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Give it a minute...somebody will undercut that massively....and other will follow suit until a reasonable price is achieved.
    • Like x 1
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I love how the collection drop rate is so beyond despicable in this episode that you never even managed to finish your guide :/ Like what were they even thinking?

...That was a rhetorical question.

$KA-CHING!$
    • Like x 2
  19. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

It's at $20 mil now :)
    • Like x 2
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Boooo ! I checked today and don’t see any.

One day I will have my OP Glove ... one day !!!
    • Like x 2