Jackhammer Aftershocks Not Extending Absorption

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dogico, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tallion Well-Known Player

We really need a fix now devs, this is getting stupid, are you trying to lose customers? Fix the absorption problem that causes our jackhammer absorption to be stuck at 8 sec, instead of being able to extend it upto 18 sec with aftershocks, like it always has.

And fix the gemstone shield's initial cast breaking almost instantly instead of absorbing damage equal to a 100% restoration + dominance of the player, like it's supposed to. (THIS BUG HAS NOT BEEN FIXED IN OVER A YEAR!!!).

Why do other powers get more attention over earth, do you not want us to play earth?
    If so, then just scrap the power completely please, instead of making us play with a power that doesn't function properly and won't even get fixed because you guys can't be bothered.

I, like many of my fellow earth players are getting tired of waiting and asking for a fix.
    I'm letting this month's sub run out and i won't give you guys another dime untill this fix becomes a priority.
    You guys are treating the Earth community very poorly.

Some players have already left the game because you guys don't listen to our legitimate complaints.
    I've been a loyal subscriber since the release of this game but if this fix doesn't come soon i'll be leaving as well...
    • Like x 1
  2. Tallion Well-Known Player

I wish i could upvote this a million times.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have tracked down the issue here specifically with Aftershocking, and will be restoring it to extend duration as it was previously.

For background on why this was more difficult to track down, the way it was previously working on live was in error (not intended to make it past internal testing). The not-intended functionality went live without our knowledge, and then was changed when a later, correct update went out with the originally intended functionality. We do apologize for the delay, and again we will be reverting it to work on live as it was previously.

We will also be restoring Upheaval to a 12 second duration.
    • Like x 8
  4. Lacedog Loyal Player

Thanks. Now if only gemstone shield could be looked at as well....
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It has been. We're still poking around with it.
    • Like x 6
  6. Lacedog Loyal Player

thank you sir
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.