Jackhammer Aftershocks Not Extending Absorption

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dogico, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogico Loyal Player

Casting Jackhammer from tray will trigger 50% absorption, but additional aftershocks will not provide the longer absorption window. It used to go 12, 15, 18 seconds for 1, 2, 3 aftershocks respectively; now it 50% absorption is only active for 8 seconds (Jackhammer's cooldown).
    • Like x 42
  2. Lacedog Loyal Player

I haven't been able to test much more than finding this part too. But have you seen if anything else might not be working? Like our defense buff or the neck mod etc....
    • Like x 1
  3. Dogico Loyal Player

Nah, only checked the absorption. I can check for more when I get off work. I have seen a few fire tank threads who said either their health or healing buff was messed, so our def buff might be affected as well.
  4. Lacedog Loyal Player

Yeah that's what got me thinking the same. I'll also do more testing when I get off work.
  5. Clutch_GT New Player

Upheaval is fine Jackhammer is busted though, I have to double check on all powers granting the 60% Mod with MD equipped and double check on all powers to see if they are procing with escalating might.
  6. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Confirming that jackhammer only gives 8s of absorption, no matter how many aftershock you hit.

Upheaval is only giving 8sec as well, and only if you hit an aftershock on it. Previously it would give 12s on initial activation, I think.

Defense buff from dom seems to work fine.
    • Like x 1
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This needs to get fixed next
    • Like x 1
  8. Dogico Loyal Player

LIke Comet said defense buff works fine. Neck is giving out the 40K defense too, idk how to test for the extra 5% mitigation though.

Only other bug I've found is an old one, Unstoppable still doesn't proc with Escalating Might.
  9. Wanning Comet Committed Player

I don't think Brick is giving the absorption he's supposed either, at least it doesn't pop up in F1 when Brick is out like it did on Saturday or Sunday. I haven't tried checking in an instance because I don't really like pet tanking, though.

Maybe some of the upcoming arena adjustments to tanks made their way to pve? Idk.
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

If it stays this way

I'm getting the pitch forks and torches
    • Like x 2
  11. Lacedog Loyal Player

Anything new here? An earth bug gets brushed over as other powersets whined their butts off and got an immediate fix. Heck even out benificial bug, the dom bug when survival mode came out, took way to long to get fixed.
  12. Dogico Loyal Player

And just to get more votes I'll link the other two Earth bugs (that I'm aware of) here. The Gemstone Shield bug was first reported 18 months ago lol.

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/earth-gemstone-shield-bugged.6856/

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...pable-not-activating-escalating-might.211472/
    • Like x 2
  13. Gemini Warzone Well-Known Player

I'll bump this and try to help out.

But agreed it needs to be addressed/fixed at some point.

I was getting absolutely slammed by mobs in the T6 raids this weekend, and I thought that something was up.

I was fortunate enough to have a monster healer to save me from some embarrassing drops.
  14. DonMega New Player

Yes, fix this please.
    • Like x 1
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Why us thus not acknowledged or fixed..... C'mon guys you broke our mechanic fix it
    • Like x 1
  16. Aspar Agus Well-Known Player

It is pretty ridiculous that Ice and Fire's tank mechanics were broken on the exact same update and were hotfixed immediately while Earth hasn't even had an acknowledgement after a full week..
    • Like x 4
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Gem stone shields been broken for a long time.... I don't anticipate this being fixed soon... Just bumping it in the slight chance a dev reads something about earth....

After all earth users are second class players
    • Like x 1
  18. Gemini Warzone Well-Known Player

Can we at least get some form of acknowledgement that this is being looked into?
    • Like x 1
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Lol good luck
    • Like x 1
  20. Zhival93 Level 30

Yup, just tested it i did aftershock 3 times and it only says 8 secs.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.