Is there a limited number of times you're allowed to play in Legends PvPs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Batgirl, Nov 27, 2014.

1. The Batgirl New Player

I was just wondering, because last night, I played Legends PvPs in the Temple of Isis, for like 3 times and the Batcave a few times. Is there a limited amount of times that you're allowed to play? I feel like there is... I'm trying to earn Marks of Valor so I can convert them into Marks of Triumph.

- Briskyyy
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

There is no limit to how many times u play any PVP instance.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Batgirl New Player

Ok, thanks! :)
  4. ChuckLess New Player

Isn't the conversion rate for Valor to Triumph terrible? Or has that changed?
  5. ThunderlesStorm New Player

No limit, but just do pve for marks of triumph. It is much faster
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The only time the Valor to Triumph conversion was worth it was when they forgot to change the conversion rate for a few days after matches started giving 200 Valor per win. You could get 100 Triumph from each match that way, but I think now it's only something like 5 MoT per 100 MoV or something like that. It may help a bit in buying Tier 1 gear but after that it's just a waste.
  7. The Batgirl New Player

Yeah, 100x Valors would give you 5 Triumphs.. :/ And you're right, it would be a waste after buying T1 gear. :( That's why I'm thinking of getting a lot of Valors. If only there was another way of getting more than 10 Triumphs..