Ire still not working

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by BRITTENY, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Juvenile Active Player

What BRITTENY is saying is 100% true. On PS we can't breakout instantly we get hard stunned for about 2 to 3 seconds then we're able to breakout especially in COTe like she noted Coral and Aqua always do a great job in stun locking you at the wrong moments causing a slight panic. I can say from experience playing tank on both PS and PC this is definitely a PS issue. PC breakouts are faster, smoother, and accurate with no delay. This has been a issue for a while. On another note I haven't experienced Ire failing to give the immunity but I wouldn't doubt it knowing how this game is at times.
  2. E Clip Dedicated Player

Lol it is not only a PS issue, you get stun locked on PC too. Yesterday Corum in Elite stun locked me for 2-3 seconds, double taping the breakout (shift) did squat and I ended up rage crashing.

Or look at this, he has no mana to break out and even when he gets enough mana he still doesnt break out on time. He practically broke his shift key lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/PatientNastyClipsdadPhilosoraptor
  3. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Breakout and Immunity don't work the same. Immunity will always make u breakout(let's say that), the breakout may require aton of key pressing:3 That's why the breakout trinket isn't bullet proof.

Plus u are in "blues state(can't remember the name)" in that state you are more susceptible to stuns and stuff.

What op mention was Ire failing, in which it did, before patch. I remember pop ire on US and still getting knockback on electricity, which after patch no longer happens.

(If you have no power and u use ire, ire will not work and will get in cd)

I will see if i can find the proper explanation on forums;_; (I remember reading better how internally breakout/immunity works, but regarless is important to know they arent the same)
  4. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Blue immunity used to last for 2.5s before stats revamp,now it last for 1s.You can only get the blue immunity by countering.Ire or any other breakout ability wont give you the "blue immunity" but only the white one which is the weaker version.

What was the patch that fixed ire not working?I dont think the devs mentioned anything about such a patch.
  5. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

That blue state i was mention is called dazed(coudlnt remenber the name) they updated ire around panE. I will see if i can find it(just by watching the 10seconds clip you would know lol)
  6. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

It's basically a hard stun/stun lock. You just can't break out when you're trying. I have no idea when it started, it's just something that we've had to deal with. If I could break out like you, I wouldn't need to run an immunity other than for group purposes, but I have to, even if it doesn't work all the time, because I can't count on breaking out on my own.