Ire still not working

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by BRITTENY, Feb 9, 2019.

1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Could someone please look into this? Ire still isn't working properly 100% of the time. It will not grant the user immunity. This has been an ongoing issue since the launch of the Earth 3 episode, back in 2017. Whatever hotfix that addressed this did not fix the issue.

Please look into this. It's very important that this works every single time. Not some of the time.
    • Like x 4
  2. Tachyonist New Player

i aggre this, i died 2 more time Cot/E at last boss Adds İre not gives immunity sometimes
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Do you have a way to replicate Ire failing or does it happen randomly? A reproducible case would help a lot.
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

It's sporadic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. There's no way to know when it won't work. It just fails and then you die b/c you get cc'd and can't crash.
  5. Vindex Active Player

And can someone from the Devs also please do a fix on Plasma Burn PI bug on Violence as well. TIA
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

It's more an issue in general with immunity. The Legionaries Sparring AI does the same thing with its proc, sometimes you don't get the extended CC immunity but you have no idea it will happen because its just based off what immunity feels like doing in that moment.
    • Like x 1
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm assuming that it will not get thoroughly investigated unless you have irrefutable proof.

You can start saving saving all of your logs to your HD while making videos until you get this to happen a few times. Then you might be able to help the devs pinpoint what is causing the issue.
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since its so important for Rage to cancel the Ragecrash in time, maybe changing the finisher (forgot the name) to "usable while controlled" helps. Since 99% of Rage Tanks use this attack to cancel the Ragecrash anyway over any other attack.
  9. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

My as well, remove rage crash mechanic all together. Using ire, to not get knocked while trying to cancel is pretty decent, but it comes whit trade-off's.
    1) you lost power.
    2) there may be situations in using ire can be bad for the team.

The cases in which ire doesn't work are rare, but it happens. Even the breakout trinket fails;_;... So avoid the cases in which u are cc'd to much:D
  10. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

You do realize you can breakout yourself right? We don’t have to rely on a trinket or a power to do so. It’s really simple to double tap block and break out especially since it was fixed years ago not to stick and leave you in the block animation. Time for people to step up their reflex and muscle memory game.
    • Like x 1
  11. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Thats like saying avoid going into LoA because LB might get bugged.Immunities have to get fixed.

There were so many times I would shout "immunity" when sea beast did his eating attack but people would get pulled because it wouldnt work.
  12. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Is very very rare ire not working. The only instances where ire failed was likely cote adds, but even then i have the trinked and teammates. (Give me thoose god dam big heals, anytime now, plz) But again i was being applied heavy cc. I never had problems using ire on throneE, USE, Pane(u gotta free your teammates from that sweet ice;) , it never let me down)
  13. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Ive experienced it in multiple raids from ZooE to Hive,Machine etc
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you do realize that the Players skill is going Downhill and People arent even trying new Loadouts but rather just do Easy Content :/
    At this Point the Players doesnt adapt to the game but the Game adapts to the Players. Sad but true.
    (There are obviously a few exceptios tho)
  15. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I have. And whatever fix was implemented didn’t fix the issue.
  16. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Maybe it’s a PC thing but it’s not as simple as that. On console, you can mash your break out and still not break out. You get hard stunned. Best example I can give is in COTE last boss. Aqua and War do a great job of hard stunning you and no matter how quick you are to break out on your own, you won’t, not instantly. This has been an issue for a long time. I don’t know if it’s a console thing or what, but it’s not as simple as just breaking out. That’s why we have to rely on a power or break out trinket because the game doesn’t always work as it’s supposed to.
    • Like x 3
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I do not think it is the game. I think you are losing information ( packet loss ) from time to time somewhere in the connection. We all do and it's part of being on the internet.

All games have these types of issues and it should be expected. We are all connected via some sort of land line or wifi.

https://www.techjunkie.com/packet-loss-fix/

https://getvoip.com/blog/2016/09/26/understanding-packet-loss/
  18. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

How come I get packet loss only while using ire though?Because all my other powers are working just fine.
    • Like x 1
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The other powers might not be affected by the loss like Ire. And, if its not happening with everyone or of its only platform specific. Then you're basically looking at the same kind of issues that PS3 ended up with.

The PS4 was released late 2013 and if you include the time it takes to gather the required materials needed to build consoles. PS4 components are older than that. Something closer to 2010-2012 standards as far as development goes. In PC terms. PS4 components are outdated. If you look at the Stuff used to make PS4's. The PS4's Jaguar ( CPU microarchitecture ) was outdated by 2014 by Puma. Here's the kicker.......Jaguar and Puma were both originally built and used for lower quality notebooks.

Now back on subject. Sometimes things just do not work right no matter what you do. One power might be fine with a less than optimal connection and another might get all kinds of screwed up when it has one little hiccup.

Nothing is ever perfect and that is something that needs to be understood.
  20. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

So what does it look like for you than on PS?

Was on test server which is a bit laggier than live server and my breakout was still less than a second each time being stunned. Is it less responsive or just doesn't work on PS? This is why I will rarely ever run Ire cause the heal isn't that good and its a wasted slot IMO when you have other breakouts. Unless of course there was a encounter or mechanic that required a group breakout.