Invisible players in instance

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by chaotic3430, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Doc Voodoo New Player

plenty more videos if devs need them...
  2. Doc Voodoo New Player

Ran Ngn last night and not a single person could see anyone else, the entire team was invisible to each other.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Yes it happened to me 2days ago in legends safe house and to my teammate in LPVE.

We weren't trying to be invisible. It just kinda happens.
  4. chaotic3430 Committed Player

The DEV team won't even respond to this thread let alone to the issue that has plagued all game content since GU47 in MAY! This is just ridiculous and halts game content in PVE waiting for some one to relog because we can't pick them up. Then in PVP it is being used as an exploit to win. But yet it still is a rampant problem and has yet to even be mentioned by the DEVs that they are working on a patch for it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Doc Voodoo New Player

That's my main gripe. I'd just like some assurance they are aware of how bad this has gotten , and they are working on it. I love this game and don't wanna walk away from it. I'd like to know , as paying customers, our product is gonna be in proper working order soon.
  6. Graviton Well-Known Player

Come on.....can we get a fix....or at least some assurance this is a top priority being worked on?!
  7. Beyonce New Player

Thank you! ^ it needs to be fixed asap!
  8. DulcesS Well-Known Player

I've discovered a way to make them show up, I'll make a video about it. If the invisible player gets encased, his character will show up in the same place where he got encased. This happened to my by accident when I used an ice barrel against an invisible player in batcave arena 2v2. This also works with The Joker.

If the invisible player is using him and he encases himself inside the clown box, his body will show up in the same spot. Got it recorded with a friend that was using him. This may work with Mental, Gadgets, Ice, Nature harvest?, Hardlight, Earth and Clown Box. But I haven't tested any of them.
  9. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

This isn't limited to just instances. When two players both go into a league hall, you will regularly find one of them is invisible to the other. There will be an image of their body at some points that jumps around sometimes, but it won't move in real time with the player.
  10. chaotic3430 Committed Player

This is an issue that is causing nightmares in raids, and has ruined PVP, I have stopped playing PVP because of this. Not to mention this has been a problem for three months.
  11. DulcesS Well-Known Player

The video that I promised.

Encasements cause this invisible players to spawn.
    • Like x 3
  12. Heero Blaze Well-Known Player

Well if you guys are getting a list together, do add Arkham Asylum (Tier 4 Instance).
    • Like x 1
  13. Graviton Well-Known Player

Come on Devs , can we please get some assurance this is being worked on? My whole family (myself, wife, and two sons) all are legendary members who love this game. Between memberships, and replay badges we spend between 150 and 200 bucks a month for this game, and would like to be able to enjoy it again.
  14. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

Very aggravating in Legends when a person is doing this on purpose. I was in a match and watched a guy that was visible for first 2 kills of the match then turn invisible the rest of the match.

Please get this issue fixed, it's getting ridiculous and shows a total lack of trust in you as Devs to not take care of this. It is not like this just started to happen the issue has been our for a bit now.
  15. Doom Patroller Active Player

Honestly thought only we PS3 players were affected by this, because I saw no interest at all in solving it (as it has been occurring for a long time now), and let's be honest, there's no love for us here. But seems the lack of concern extends to PS4 players suffering the exact same issues. Happens too often to be ignored, it's too game breaking to overcome it (in most cases; I can attest to the viability of fighting back in Lairs, if you're stubborn enough to try) .

It is absolutely nonsensical that this matter hasn't been addressed properly yet. Thumbs Up for Player Acknowledgment here!
  16. daanwalbers New Player

I already have this a week -.- & i really hope u will fix this soon this is ridiculous ... im healer but cant heal if i cant see other ppl so .. fix this!!
  17. DulcesS Well-Known Player

Don't get your hopes high with the idea of this getting fixed. This gamebreaking glitch has been around since GU47 (Apr 10, 2015). Yesterday I was in the first boss of NGN and after the third wipe, one of the dps changed to tank (the 115 tank was dying all the time) and as soon as he did it, he became invisible, I got it recorded too.
  18. chaotic3430 Committed Player

Me too, ran NGN last night with another DPS invisible on the last boss.
  19. Three Rivers Well-Known Player

just did 1v1 lair battle, another invisible player... but I was able to actually beat him lol
  20. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer