Invisible players in instance

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by chaotic3430, Jun 10, 2015.

1. chaotic3430 Committed Player

Ever since GU47, there has been a major issue with players being invisible while in instance. This has happened to me and several other players I have ran with and has not been addressed yet. It wouldn't be a big deal if we were able to pick them up, but because we can't see them we can't pick them up when they get knocked out. Also, while they show up on the map, their toons physically appear to be at the spawn point and never move. I have seen this happen the most in Throne, New Genesis and Fatal Exams.

AGENT GRAVITRON
    AGENT SMITE
    USPS/PS4
    HERO
    • Like x 4
  2. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

It has recently happened in Lock Down
    • Like x 1
  3. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Yeah, not fun!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  4. Three Rivers Well-Known Player

This glitch is getting annoying... people are purposely exploiting this in PVP arenas and legends to fight from the starting area while invisible.

I've seen it happen in: 2v2 batcaves legends, 4v4 ace chemicals legends, 1v1 lair battles

I've sent numerous names to DevDirt in game.

please fix this guys
    • Like x 4
  5. Stickydimes New Player

Happened to me today in Trigon LPVE. Super annoying.
    • Like x 1
  6. chaotic3430 Committed Player

Happens all the time in raids, and they aren't doing anything to address this, it has been since GU47 and there has been two patches since.
  7. SKUMBUCKET Active Player

This happened to me in the legends arena last night, very annoying. Can't lock on them or hit them with anything for anything. He kept saying sorry in versus chat and that he wasnt aware until his team told him. Youd think the guy would sit out if he was aware and fair minded but no, they used it to there advantage loling to victory, totally not fair. Is it possible to implement a system similar to detecting when you get stuck but to detecting if youre visble by other players? and if so could you make it so that after a minimal duration of invisible time they get kicked immediately or trapped in the rally point with just a spectators view of the match, like first person shooters or something?
  8. SKUMBUCKET Active Player

that is 2 updates too long..straight up slacking over here devs, seriously.
  9. motionsick Well-Known Player

Invisible players doesn't seem to be a priority for them. There's something in the bug tracker (title indicates PvP, but comment also included PvE) but only marked as internally tracked, medium priority.

Hey it only breaks PvP and PvE Duos/Alerts and Raids.. no biggie, right?
  10. Doc Voodoo New Player

Medium Priority? Really? This is completely game breaking and is becoming rampant in pvp. I started a thread about this and have seen a few others. Why no word from Devs about fixing this. GU 47 pushed half of my league away. This is a much bigger issue than "my sound is laggy " or "my chest looks funny" . I was sad to see my bro.s leave to play e.s.o. but if this continues I may join them. I have made 16 videos of this happening in the last 2 days. If it helps any, I'm on USPS on a ps4 . When this occurs the person is invisible to the entire team. Their body is usually shown in spawn , but they can still be tracked on radar as moving.
  11. Doc Voodoo New Player

...and it's legends and areas as well as all forms of pve on duty que ups.
  12. Doc Voodoo New Player

13. JebuNagazi Active Player

Perhaps invisibillity is a new Superpower they added to the game...*Winky wink*
  14. Doc Voodoo New Player

So.....still no official word from the Devs about this. Come on, at least confirm it's being worked on.
  15. darkscarletx Loyal Player

It happened to me too. I was seeing the player on the mini map and but couldn't see him in the instance(pve).
  16. Doc Voodoo New Player

17. Doc Voodoo New Player

18. taylor0987 Well-Known Player

This happens in PVE and PVP instances. I am on a PS4. It is usually resolved by the player totally leaving the instance and being re-invited. It is not usually resolved if the affected player just relogs. Sometimes none of the other players see the invisible person while other times it is only some of them.
    Please devs, fix this!
  19. Doc Voodoo New Player

20. Doc Voodoo New Player

All 3 of those videos are from this morning alone. In 2 days alone I have saved 27 videos of this happening. Starting to get quite upset.