Invisibility of team mates (PS4)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Drifting Dreamer, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

A few weeks ago this issue was supposedly fixed on the PS3 yet, it still persists on the PS4. It is very annoying when in a raid, you can't see one of your healers or trollers, and then they go down with no way to rally them. This issue popped up on the PS4 at nearly the same time as the one on the PS3. Is this being looked into? Is it more difficult to fix on the PS3 and that's why the PS4 still suffers? Are the members of my League the only people being affected and no one else has a clue what I'm talking about?
    Anything, anyone, Bueler?
    • Like x 3
  2. Graviton Well-Known Player

No you are not alone. I have commented on similar threads and also made my own. The only response I have managed to get from a dev is on titter and was basically "we're looking into it" . It is frustrating in pve and completely game breaking in smoke bomb vs one handed back flip....errr , I mean pvp. This has been going on since gu47 , at least that's when it became widespread. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/invisible-players-in-instance.254222/
    • Like x 1
  3. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Devs, anyone looking into this? Will there be a fix like the PS3 got for the PS4 any time soon??
    • Like x 1
  4. theBlackAngel Level 30

Hmmm.... I had this happen to me last night during a T5 duo... Throughout the whole mission I could see the pet and the results of what the player did (I.e. powers, npc interactions etc), but not the player toon. USPS3
  5. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Happened to me yesterday in pvp on USPS3. To make things worse my opponent was rage and I couldn't do a thing. I don't know whats going on but this glitch has been on dc for the longest now and its getting even more tedious to do pvp now.
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Come on Devs, this is an issue on the PS4 and looks like the PS3 fix didn't take.
    Anything?
  7. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Again, I want to point out, I'm mainly talking about the issue that has persisted on the PS4 and not been addressed; as it was addressed, patched, and supposedly fixed as a "PS3 only issue"
  8. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Also, you may want to put in another bug report for this issue. Since one is PvE team mates and the other is PvP opponent they may be different :)
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It's been happening to me too on the PS4 . I guess a PS4 won't solve all the problems.......
    • Like x 1
  10. Larzhino Developer

Hi yall,

Just a heads Im pushing to get our internal fix deployed since it wasnt ready in time for the latest GU. Sorry for all the headaches!
    • Like x 3
  11. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Wait, this is finally going to be fixed ? Yessss
  12. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Consider my breath not held
  13. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Thank you Larzhino! Keep up the good work, looking forward to this being behind us!
    You rock dev team!
  14. Larzhino Developer

Yeah this has been a real squirrelly one. To that end well probably do a selective deploy at first before it hits all servers.
    • Like x 1
  15. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I sincerely hope it goes well!