Ingots and monitor catalysts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sexy_Shell, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Sexy_Shell Active Player

The drop rate on the ingots and monitor catalyst are ridiculous. 3 mission a day and rarely do the ingots drop. The 2 and 4 players rarely drop the monitor catalyst as well. Come on devs throw us a bone so we can all enjoy playing again
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

Maybe they should add back the omnipotence collections so people will finally stop complaining about everything.
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

im curious if theres a cr minimum or if ingots can drop for any character because they drop from open world missions. i havent tested my lower ppl to see, because even at cr it isnt guaranteed to drop
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

You must be new here. That's what we do.

(I know you aren't...it's a joke.)

I suspect it is the case, as my sub-CR toons haven't gotten any of them. However, it could just be really terrible RNG, so I can't conclusively rule it out.
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Why do you think it should be "Terrible option A" vs "Terrible option B"? I think getting rid of the collections was a decent move, but the drop rate for these cats should be enough that if you ran everything daily on one toon you should get enough drops to feed to the OP item within a reasonable amount of time (and I'm not talking about getting it done in a week). As it stands now you'd have to replay, run multiple toons and pool drops or buy from the broker/trade (assuming those become a thing again soon). The JLD system was better...not sure why that couldn't be used again, or have the drop rates adjusted a bit in the current system. Even if they wanted to do the OP collections, if the drop rates were adjusted a bit there as well...fine. As it stood in Metal 1, they were god awful.

Would you rather be kicked in the junk by a steel toe'd boot or hit there with a concrete block on a rope? Personally I'd ask for neither, but I guess that would be 'complaining' and you seem like an either-or kind of guy.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I figured, all my characters at level get them consistently, with confirmation that all 3 dailies, the bounty, & the sightsee mission can all drop an ingot from their box
  7. UVLN Level 30

Only the broke people cries, they need to get the broker up and running, right now it is us who are getting ripped off
  8. Sexy_Shell Active Player

Ya ur toon needs to be 276cr for the ingots to drop outta the daily boxes
  9. Sexy_Shell Active Player

The forum is used to voice stuff. I am voicing my opinion. No wonder ppl don't do it more often as ppl always belittle them for doing so. If u don't like my post it's simple don't read it
    K thanks
    • Like x 1
  10. Draconiano Committed Player

11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I ran the raids and the alert plus the duo and none of the catalyst dropped. But I do have a some of the ignots. I am ready for breakthru for the 1st and only have 2 catalyst. But i have save for my next breakthru (If i ever get the catalyst) around 15 ignots. I only been running 1 main and 2 alts and might get one to two ignots per run of the open world. But again the catalyst are not dropping very well.