Monitor Energy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

The drop rate on this is horrible. I've run the duo and alert must be over 2 dozen times and only have gotten 2 drops. At this rate, by the time we get the OP piece, the next episode will be out.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Exactly.
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

It isn't that bad. I already upgraded my forge 1 time and I only play with 1 character, I don't reset stuff.
    They may make everything from last DLC tradeable next week when the broker comes back, so you can buy what you need from the broker (at exorbitant prices :p ).
    • Like x 1
  4. Rainnifer Committed Player

Like the post above, the 2nd week barely started and I only run the metal content on one toon as well with no resets (I even missed 2 days of running the alert) and I already have enough monitor energy for the first breakthrough. RNG is RNG, sometimes (or most) you get really unlucky.
    • Like x 4
  5. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Same here.The drop rate is fine. We are not meant to IMMEDIATELY get every single drop. It's called grinding for a reason
    • Like x 3
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

No guys...it’s horrible! 3 too s and only 6 of them between the 3? Im on second breakthrough and you need 20
  7. mynch457 Well-Known Player

It's not as bad as your making it out to be. Like someone said earlier, it's called grinding for a reason. Have a little patience. I run multiple toons, and send it to those that need it. I've ranked it up once, and half way th egg ough to rank 2. Give it time and enjoy the game!
    • Like x 1
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

I think we would all accept we aren’t getting a new episode until well into the Spring, so what’s the rush?
    • Like x 2
  9. Mazahs Loyal Player

Psst...its called replay badge sales. If you want they new shiny sooner you can spend. Or just grind
    Working as intended
    • Like x 2
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not even 2 weeks into the Episode and you have 16+ of them and on the second breakthrough through natural runs. I've seen way, way, waaaaaaay worse luck than that.
    • Like x 2
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have like 8 on one toon, 6 and 2 on the others.
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Question, do these drop in even mode? I only play 1 toon since I came back but have 2 that I could run event on if the things drop there too
  13. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Just an observation, but it seems to me that the ability to buy so many items needed for leveling in the market place has had the effect of making some players VERY impatient and even unwilling to actually PLAY to level up over time.

Over the last few DLCS I decided to see if you can complete leveling without using the broker at all. I found that , when the OP piece was not dependent on collections, it was not difficult at all to level as high as you want to before the next DLC drop. Yes there are styles that you may not get but that has nothing to do with progression.

EVEN the OP item is merely an incremental increase and certainly not needed for progression.

A little patience goes a long way and gives you the opportunity to PLAY to WIN as opposed to PAY to WIN.

(Just my opinion)
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Actually, I feel the Alfred particles are much worse for as many as you need. I've only had 3 drop between 3 toons.
    • Like x 2
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Absolutely agree, running literally all content on 4 toons daily and I haven't gotten enough to make a 23 augment. Monitor energy on the other hand, have like 30.
    • Like x 1
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

Hopefully the broker will be back on soon and then we can use it to balance out our individual needs vs. what the RNG provides.
    • Like x 2
  17. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

this.

i have monitor energy. i have 0 nano.
    • Like x 1
  18. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I havent reset any this DLC and have 4-6 of these catalyst
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Have 3 of the other 2 catalyst as well, and 6 of another
  20. SekretVillain Loyal Player

And this is all gotten on just 1 character