I'm thinking of leaving my league

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jacob Perez, Feb 17, 2019.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL yeah that one sort of goes without saying.... well you'd thin k so wouldn't you ? You join a "Green Lantern" or a "SInestro Corp" league where everyone is hard light and then start asking "Why don't we have any tanks or healers?" Then that player needs to stop and re-examine what is available with Hard Light.

Now.. for a tank you could always make an alliance with a League of "Red Lanterns" But since we don't have and are more than likely never going to see a Blue Lantern or Star Sapphire league the chances to find any Lantern in game that can heal is around ZERO . Of course there is nothing that says some one with a healing power can't just go to Mogo and buy a Green Lantern outfit... No they won't have constructs but they'd look right and then you'd have healers right?
  2. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Not enjoying being with a League is enough reason to leave.
    This is a game.
    You should be playing it because you enjoy it.

If the league isn't fun, leave it.

Since we are still in Atlantis, "there are plenty of fish in the sea".

Of course, you don't have to look for another league.

I'm an Alt-jumper and 100% PUG in this game.

I don't like the drama of gaming league/guilds/clans whatnot.
    The only long standing League I was in in DCUO I was kicked out of after I provided a huge stack of base items to. I didn't do anything wrong. I had been in the group for years. Logged in and ran on the character for a while in my rotation. Next time I logged in after donating the base items I was kicked out. I even bought gear on the broker to make a medical room and a control room.

Other DCUO leagues I was in, the other players didn't want to team with me because my CR was too low. So why am I in the league? Just to give the League owner prestige? Yeah. I don't think so.

So, yeah. I say ditch the league.
    If there are gamers you like to play with, then friend them up.

One thing that his game is really missing is the way to allow players to friend up with players versus simply friend up a character with a single other character. I could see this option as having both, but I would make the global friend be a request that had to be accepted and keep the existing friend system along with it working the way that it does.
    • Like x 1