I'm quitting DCUO....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Dawnbringer, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liightmare New Player

i could use 20 mil on liightmare. thanks in advance
  2. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

If there is still any cash left I would be grateful to have some. Whatever you'd like to offer would be muchly appreciated. :D
  3. Lights Out New Player

Sad to hear that your leavin the game :( Wish you the best to whatever you try out. Hope it goes well. Anyways if you dont mind can I have 20 mil or is that too much to ask ? If it is ill lower it if my demand is too high. Im a villain but might start a hero character. Current Main is LighTs OuTx Thanks in advance bud. :)
  4. Joker New Player

If you would not mind spare me 20-30 Mill my Toons name is Horse Crusher
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

If you don't mind send between 10-50 mil (your choice depending on if you want to or on how much you have available) to L4DY DE4DPEWL.
  6. The Kent New Player

I figured....is 15mil possible on The Kent

I might be able to buy the plan then...
    Thanks!
  7. Oreosss New Player

Hey dawn if you still have vit&power 4 I would like one pls :) Thanks! My toon name is Fabled Yubel
  8. Katheryne New Player

Why are you quitting besides moving on? Will you return once mechanics are fixed and more content are released?
    Also, I would like to be given 15mill or 10mill if that is alright, and add me so when you come back I can help you out if you come back. :)
    USPS3 : Katheryne
  9. Tinian New Player

10. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

I'll take 30 mil. you can send it to getsmoke on the ps3.
  11. Lostsix New Player

This thread is getting way popular. Can i get a couple million too, please send to snowpia . Thanks!

Good luck to your new adventures!
  12. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

:( Okay....how about 20 mill so I can buy my own plan?
  13. Xenoblade New Player

15 million to Xenoblade if anything is left or red bits
  14. Infinidy New Player

I

I would be great-full for anything that you would like to send Blue bits or BYTES or a little cash.

Ripskull
  15. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

so you are making a thread telling everyone that in over a week from now you will start giving away your stuff. im sorry but this really just seems like an attention grabbing thread. why not give your stuff to people you know in game?
    • Like x 2
  16. gtgrafe New Player

Whatever amount of cash or bits you're willing to give, I would be grateful for. We need more generous players, such as yourself, in the community, so I would gladly consider it a loan and return it to you should you ever come back.
  17. Magnificent Loyal Player

When I first saw the thread title I was expecting some whine or rant about the game and was all ready to post the picture of a doorknob along with something along the lines of "don't let it hit ya...". Fortunately I was wrong and am thrilled at your generosity (just wish you were on USPC ;) ).

Don't delete your character and keep 10 or 20 mill just in case you decide to come back a year from now. Safe travels :)
  18. Dawnbringer New Player

Here's an update, guys and gals......

Between responses to this post and privite messages, I have yet to be able to respond to every one who has asked. That being said, I WILL respond to all. It's just gonna take some time

I'm still on vacation, so i haven't sent anything out yet and I won't be home till 2/24/2013. On that day, it's gonna be like freaking Christmas for all of you who asked for a helping hand. :)

if i'm doing the math right, I still have 417 mil to give away. Also, barely anyone has asked for any plans (Remix plan is already promised to someone. sorry).

Come get some money and plans, people! An opportunity like this comes every......well, lets be honest, this is the first time something like this has happened in DCUO history. ;-)
    • Like x 1
  19. Dawnbringer New Player

If they're being trolled by someone, it isn't me, I assure you. My offer is legit.
  20. Dawnbringer New Player

Lets say that a rare item is in the AH and it's the only one there. Buy it and then resell it for 1.75 times what you paid. This way, you cover what you payed for it, you cover the deposit, and you make some profit. Later, rinse, repeat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.