I'm quitting DCUO....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Dawnbringer, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanoshiiva New Player

What brought you to your decision to quit?

Incidentally, kanoshiiva is more than willing to help out in the re location of your belongings, especially your hard earned cash. 60 mill or as much as you can spare.
  2. Gwalir Loyal Player

I second the Mass Effect part.

Definitely one of the funnest series I've ever played, and I'm not even a big First-Person shooter fan.
  3. Scarbane New Player

Thank you for having my back, Gwalir.
    Oh, and Mass Effect is third-person.
  4. Dawnbringer New Player

I assure you, I'm really done with this game. I'm not even rage quitting or anything. Without going into too many details, I've grown out of the whole MMO thing. Time to move on. That being said, there are others in this game who could use some plans or funds. Share the wealth, I like to say
  5. Cloud_9 New Player

Honestly, about 50 million would do me just fine. I would greatly appreciate it, but I don't expect it. The offer, however, makes you a testament to the hero side. They're not all horrid.
  6. Cloud_9 New Player

Toon name is Azuren.
  7. Jem New Player

Sorry to see that you are quitting. What is the reason may i ask? Not enough to do, too much to do, group content, solo content? I hope you come back some day. Enjoy other games on the outside.
  8. Gwalir Loyal Player

Oops, I meant to say that I'm not a big fan of shooting games in general. Don't know why I mentioned the First-Person part.

Guess its time for bed.
  9. Felix Frost Level 30

Well, like i said, good luck to you... im too addicted to this game to quit! lol (and if you dont mind me asking, could i get 2 stacks of red bits?) felix frost on usps3 villain side. Thank you.
  10. Dawnbringer New Player

Without going into too many details, I've grown out of the whole MMO thing. Time to move on. That being said, there are others in this game who could use some plans or funds. Share the wealth, I like to say
  11. NCR RANGER New Player

sent you a pm 10 minutes ago. Again sorry to hear you're quitting.
  12. Dawnbringer New Player

Thank you. I'm making a list on my iphone of who is asking for what. I'll put you down for two stacks of red bits
  13. Cloud_9 New Player

Did I not make it in time to beg for cash? And if you're looking for a good series to play, I highly recommend inFAMOUS.
  14. TrueMarvel New Player

so do I.

but truth to be told. there was ALOT of wasted potential in that game. specfically in inFAMOUS 2
  15. Cloud_9 New Player

I always thought that the movement and general gameplay engine of inFAMOUS 2 was absolutely perfect. Any flaws I see are ignored due to that alone. It plays flawlessly.
  16. Dawnbringer New Player

Still PLENTY of time to, lets not say beg. call it 'asking for a helping hand.' How's 15 million sound?
  17. NyteSkye New Player

Hmm, first come first serve? I'm not going to pass up an opportunity... I wouldn't mind some YELLOW exoBYTES! Reds will do too if you don't mind handing them out...

If you're a hero, send to NyteSkye,

Villain, xNyteSkyex, I recommend not sending cash as I'm going to lose my legendary soon and it'd be pointless to send cash if I can't use it, plus I have 6-9 million total across all toons so I'll be fine.

Good luck, and if I were to suggest a series... Hmm try Uncharted... If you're into RPG's, then try Dragon Age... They are pretty good games.
  18. AgentofHOPE New Player

i sent you a private message bro. thanks for anything you can spare.
  19. Cloud_9 New Player

Any amount is great. 15 million will surely finish up my mailbox amenity collection. You are a saint amongst squabbling heroes. Like the polar opposite of super parrot.
  20. Dawnbringer New Player

Us heroes aren't so bad. It's just that since there are a great deal more heroes then villains, the odds of running into an a$$hole hero are a lot higher then running into a cool hero. But I assure you, cool heroes exist in great numbers.
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.