If you could choose your own voice talent...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by nowburn4it, Aug 20, 2014.

1. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Yeah. I was thinking about it a little. If I were to make an Apathy movie, I'd want to cast a lot of them as their own characters, in which case I'd do my own. Reds dialogue would have to be full of words with "s" in them.
    • Like x 2
  2. Errorcode1058 New Player

My héros, Gnort Prime and Ambush Insect, would sound like Scooby Doo and the in-game voice of Ambush Bug respectively.

Additional Villain works...

Roger Moore IS...the ExcreMentalist.
    • Like x 2
  3. Spacedude2 New Player

Fred Rogers, aka Mr. Rogers, would be the voice of my Blue Lantern hero. Here is a quote of his: "You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you need to make choices. And hopefully your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are."

I found it on his website.
    • Like x 1
  4. Billy Sparks Committed Player

I would voice myself.

• Like x 4
  5. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Nice!
  6. Echo Blue Committed Player

Arnold Schwarzenegger, speaking only his most famous and corny one liners like, GET TO DA CHOPPAH!
    • Like x 1
  7. Vyltran Loyal Player

Lee Pace - Ronan.
    • Like x 1
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Kevin Conroy.

• Like x 3
  9. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Michael Wincott
    • Like x 1
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Nolan North
    • Like x 3
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

definitely Camilla Ludington

• Like x 1
  12. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Shadowdragon the Animated Series would star Byron Mann. I think his Ryu voice is a good match even though I didn't like the Van Damme SF Movie. Most recently he's known as Yao Fei in Arrow. Co-stars would be:

Amanda Tapping as Alyssa Goldenblade [always imagined her voice for this part, but can't decide if it should be Carter or Magnus!]
    Amanda Tapping as Aleena Goldenblade [since Aleena is a twin, it should be the same voice]
    Michelle Forbes as Queen Tiamat [the tonal changes she displays for Circe work well for a dragon in human form]
    Hugo Weaving as Lord Verminaard [somewhere between a Mr. Smith & Megatron would be good]
    • Like x 2
  13. Breakforce Loyal Player

The guy that played Averman in the Mighty Ducks
    • Like x 1
  14. Hero of Justice New Player

On my main, it'd be Idris Elba. I've never heard him do a younger character but I think he could pull it off nicely.

For my main alt I'd have to go with Jennifer Hale.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Doctor Loyal Player

Anyone except Gina Torres. Her wickedness has no place in this universe ever again.
    • Like x 1
  16. Octantis New Player

Johnny Yong Bosch

I don't care that he voices a couple hundred characters in every bad anime out there, but I grew up with him in the 90's and he'll always be my favorite Power Ranger. Heck, I even named my little boy "Adam."
    • Like x 2
  17. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Magnus with the British accent! Carter's to plain.
    For Alpha I'd have to choose Christopher Judge, James MacAvoy, Micheal Fassbender or Robert Carlyle.
    • Like x 2
  18. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Holy crap dude, If you know any anime with Morgan Freeman's voice in it, please share :D

Me ... I guess Nathan Fillion for Johan. Stephanie Lemelin for Etoile Filante.
    • Like x 1
  19. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I'm gonna necro my own thread (pompous, I know) to see if anyone else wants to play...
  20. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Bart Simpson
    • Like x 1