If you could choose your own voice talent...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by nowburn4it, Aug 20, 2014.

1. nowburn4it Loyal Player

If you were to make an animated movie with your DCUO character as the main, who would you choose as their voice talent? It can be a famous actor, radio personality or even you, yourself...

My choice would be either Sam Elliot or Clancy Brown.

Also, if you feel the need, explain the theme of your movie and how it would go...
    • Like x 1
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

As much as I hate them... Christopher Walken or Nicholas Cage.
    • Like x 4
  3. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Walken would be an awesome voice talent.
  4. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones
    • Like x 4
  5. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Alan Rickman
    • Like x 2
  6. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Michael Shannon.
    • Like x 3
  7. Errorcode1058 New Player

My healer would have Barack Obama's voice. Affordable CareAct looks like a little Obama in a suit, so it would only fit.

My Troll would sound like Gilbert Gottfried...because everything sounds best when voiced by the great Gilbert Gottfried. (Was so disappointed when he wasn't the voice of Myxlplik in the spring seasonal).
    • Like x 2
  8. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Little Teapot voiced by Andy Serkis
    • Like x 1
  9. The 13ht Doctor New Player

I wish Robin Williams was still alive. I always though of one of his many (many!) voices voicing my character.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheAllmightyLegate New Player

My troll would use Charlton Heston lol, i dont know why i feel the voice fits him perfectly :).
    My healer would use Dorothy Comingore (google her if you have no clue on her),a cute voice.
    • Like x 1
  11. Violette Noire New Player

for my Violette character Gina Torres! for my other character Solsem who ever does Mal Duncan's voice in YJ.
    • Like x 1
  12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Barbara Dunkelman. Her personality is almost spot-on to Blaire's, and I could literally listen to her talk all day....
    • Like x 1
  13. TheAllmightyLegate New Player

My character is Violette too!! oh wait,i had only seen Violet's without the "tte" before,well good to see another Violette around ;).
    • Like x 1
  14. Feenicks New Player

Luke Kleintank as he portrays himself in "Bones" cuz he's a southern back woods gentleman who loves fried catfish with hot sauce.......like me.
    • Like x 1
  15. Has2besaid Committed Player

Sean Harrison (Waldo from Family Matters) with his Timber Wolf Voice from Legion of Superheroes. Been trying to mimic it for a while now but can't get it down. They must have used tech to augment it. Its deep but also a little echo-y.
    • Like x 1
  16. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I'd do my own.
    • Like x 2
  17. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

ROBIN WILLIAMS!... if he was alive as you can see on my sig:(
    • Like x 2
  18. Keiji.Haku Well-Known Player

Jensen ackles, or Michael Shanks
    • Like x 2
  19. Little Sister New Player

Jodelle Ferland ;)

• Like x 1
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I'd have to feed my own acting ego a bit and give it a shot myself before I tried casting someone else.

Guess that's what happens when you combine a lifelong love of cartoons/anime with just enough acting experience and training (two years in college as a theatre major) to make a person think, "Sure, I think I could do that!" Might lead to possible delusions of grandeur and an odd form of a midlife crisis, though I hope that isn't the case. :D
    • Like x 2