I need MORE Armories ;)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Faerie_Knight Well-Known Player

Personally, I'm boggled by anyone feeling like they need more then 3 armories. One for a DPS build, one for a Support Role build, and one for PvP. Maybe 2 PvP armories so you can have a DPS and Support pvp build at the same time.
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

What about multiple Armories for one Role like;
    Troll
    Debuff Troll
    Buff Troll

Flying Armory to use your Flight Ring
    Armory to use your Speed Ring

Also PVP yes....
    But PVP for Arena
    and PVP for Open Wolrd....PVP colas do not work in the PVP Open World
    So.....
    PVP DPS Arena
    PVP Troll Arena
    PVP Buff Troll Arena
    PVP Debuff Troll Arena
    PVP DPS Open World
    PVP Troll Open World
    PVP Buff Troll Open World
    PVP Debuff Troll Open World

Then
    Armories to recreate
    Every JLA members
    Every Titans members
    Every Legion of Super-Heroes members

Heck almost forgot every JSA members. ;)

Not to mention one Armory for each Material in the game. ;) ;)

So.... how can 16 Armories be enough? :eek:

16 Armories only scratch the Surface. ;)

Yes... yes I am exaggerating a bit..... it is very easy to come up with more then the 3 or 4 Armories. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I use Might, Support role, Precision and PvP on my mains so that's the four maximum allotted in your 1st base but I probably could do with a melee, long range, Battle "insert Support role" and alternative style builds too. Also a PVP Arena vs a PVP open world builds might be nice too. So I do see how some players might need more armories.
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Last Bumpidibump. :(
    • Like x 1
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I didn’t think I was that close, but today I went to put 3 armories down to display some of the Dev Invasion glass materials, and I was denied!

16 limit reached. ☹️
    • Like x 1
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

DCUO isn't like walking into a Dunkin Donuts where you need a different shelf for every donut to display your style and have your lair act like a museum of your creativity. You can only even equip 4 at any time and then have to teleport back to your lair to swap them around if you are actually going to use them how they were intended. If you want an armory just for the sake of storing a style I suggest taking a screenshot or saving in a notepad your styles and colour codes.

I'm sure you've seen the cartoon this is what I think of when I see this post

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. GameOnGabeYT Well-Known Player

Say how you really feel.
  8. GameOnGabeYT Well-Known Player

On a side note Multi what a person uses extra armories for to me doesn’t matter I care less if my char dressed like wonder man, a Superman clone or a random male/female with jeans on it isn’t my thing. But personally I could use another 4 active armories for different set ups between my role. Currently I have to change my load outs depending the boss during cutscenes hoping someone doesn’t randomly start a fight.
  9. Major Shenanigans Well-Known Player

I just wish the armories stored gear.
    I mean they are called armories and that's what armories are suppose to do.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armory
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There is room for things to mean more then they literally mean. ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No...WE need more armories. I'm ready to buy more right now. And for those who think they're too expensive, they do have occasional sales throughout the year.
    • Like x 1
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That was changed ages ago. You can put all 16 armories into one base. I've been doing that for years now.
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I feel your pain brotha. :(
    • Like x 1