I need MORE Armories ;)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hello Heroes and Villains,

Yes.... I am not kidding.....

I need more Armories.

I almost said we.... but decided to go with my I statement instead.

But I am pretty sure that I am not alone.

Yes.... yes..... I know that 16 Armories my seem like a LOT for a lot of people.......
    Heck pretty sure a LOT of people only have 4... 2.... Heck F2Ps probably only have the 1.

But......

We have a LOT of Materials/Aura/Accessories now...... Not to mention the Billion styles we now have.....

And 16 Armories is just not enough to be able to showoff all those nice looking styles.

Would it be possible to be able to have more then 16 Armories?

16 Armories per Lair maybe?
    Personally I would like UNLIMITED Armories..... but I know that will never happen.

But if we could have at least an increase in the amount of Armories we can have?
    Heck even if we get only 1 extra Armory.... I'll take it. :)

Thank you for your time. ;)
    • Like x 7
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I need this too. If they gave us 16 more that we can put in a base, then i'd finally set up my Brainiac lair with the extra large room and put all 32 armories in it.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I was just saying the same thing. We need more
    • Like x 2
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just get an alt and re buy all styles for the cheap price of a fortune. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Skybreen7 Level 30

I wish locking in Styles weren't dependent on Armories, I need a Styles tab, not more Armories (I'm happy to pay for this too ....)
    • Like x 1
  6. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I need more sales on armories.
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Already do that now...and it's not the same. Especially since my alts have their own personal looks and personalities (Backstories).
    • Like x 1
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Just to throw this in, I still need more base item allowance too. I’m about to top out the 600 limit, and still only about halfway to 3/4’s done covering the floors of my base. D:

I might be able to finish with a 700 limit, but would be more comfortable with 800
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

League Halls too!

And to OP, YES. More armories are needed.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

This and more character slots so I can create more exobyte citizens :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

I've been constantly making threads about it, hopefully our prayers will be heard soon! (Altholic here)
    • Like x 2
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

:eek: 16?! 32?! hehhehhehheh
    I used to use 4, now just two. I had 2 hideouts (bunker themed), then unlocked the volcano hideout about a month ago and tried using it. it's small.

i like the style UI suggestion. Taking a look at the Style UI currently... Styles, Colors, Materials, Titles are the categories across the top. I'd imagine (hope) the Style UI will be close to top of the list of upcoming changes following the On Duty UI changes coming next month.

Add a Saved category. Saved style 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc. click the named saved style selections to change your character's looks. Can't be used in combat, and y would you want to?

and sure, more armories for everyone!
    /bump
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I know that for most people...... 4 Armories is more then enough.

But for some of us.... 16 just is not enough.

And it's not like I am asking for Free stuff..... we do pay to buy them Armories.
    I am more then happy to pay for them.... and would love if we could get more then 16.

So getting the option to have more Armories would be much appreciated. :)

Hope they can make this happen..... but not being completely crazy....
    I understand that even if it is possible..... odds are it is very low in the list of priorities. ;)

But still hoping it could happen. :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Random Mind Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I have a LOT of Time Capsules, and feel compelled to delete them. I need the space. Began storing rank 15 and 14 Augment exp recently.

should your signature say Time Capsules and not Loot Boxes?

meanwhile.... stacks of 99. Why not stack of 999? Is this a Y2K thang? I've got 5 rows of Nth metal in my bank. I would cheer if DCUO went the route GW2 took with adding a materials partition of the bank... it was a new separate bank from the main bank of gear, weapons, and stuff for just materials. Store up some exobyte experience from particular tiered content too. Flawed Thanagarian exobytes etc

to add, this was my old signature gif: [IMG]
    Then i used this briefly before using the currently used cat: [IMG]
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I assume you are referring to my signature and the answer is no. I don’t just want Time Capsules gone, I want Time Capsules, Booster Bundles and all the other loot boxes in VideoGameLand to be eliminated.

As for your other comments:

I use an alt to hold my extra Time Capsules, which I will sell on the broker when the next Time Capsule arrives, unless it is a good one like the Dark Multiverse Time Capsule, which I keep.

I have no idea why certain stacks are 99 and others are 999 (like Time Capsules), however with the new update, they are adjusting how Nth Metal drops. I think the way it goes is, you will get less Nth Metal drops, but the XP dropped will be the same as it was previously. There will be less stacks to store, but I can’t remember if the stack limit will be raised or not.
    • Like x 1
  17. Imaginos Dedicated Player

No you don't....

You need a new base item that's just for costume changes/saves with a small footprint and so do quite a few people, myself included. Something that costs a bit less than the armories do.

Man don't even get me started on these stupid little "manage inventory shuffle" minigames these mmos saddle you with. They can stack stuff to 999 currently and almost all things should stack to 999 and stuff that doesn't now that they've added code to make things stack (see FP gear boxes) they should be doing that to all sorts of things in this game, like base items for example, old gear boxes, most consumables....
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Armories is what we have right now.

If they come up with something else... fine..... but until they do......
    We need...... I mean.... I need more Armories. ;)
    • Like x 2
  19. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I feel so sad when I have to choose one style over the other, Hopefully with the new changes our requests will be granted in the near future
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I understand.... Every day I have to make that choice. ;)
    • Like x 1