I just got something new in the vault.......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agent Flores, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Singlemaltkiller New Player

How does your character have negative skill points and owe all the vendors money?
  2. Mighty Bug New Player

I honestly have no idea what you mean by this, but it sounds like you're attempting to be a snarky troll. I could be wrong though, it happened to me once before back in '82. Please excuse me if I don't get it, but I'm not an uber-nerd and I don't speak memes or intergeek. My main has 108 SP and roughly $25 million (which I tend to comfortably stay in the vicinity of for the most part). So yeah, come again? :confused:
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Again. Another vault run and this time I got 2 useless items. That's it. 1 or 2 useless items a trip. Of course it's been this way since launch.
  4. LIVETASER New Player

LOL! that way funny!
  5. Singlemaltkiller New Player

you were calling out the Devs, we know the devs read this (don't they). And yes it was a snarky comment about the devs getting back at you for calling them "fail"
  6. Khirsanth New Player

Checkmate operative and checkmate something else shoulders for one of my alts today and a kryptonian shield....other two toons got nada.
  7. Mighty Bug New Player

Aww... how cute. Look everyone... he's fighting someone else's battle. Who's a good fanboy? You are... yes you are!

Sadly, the dev's don't have the power to do what you've suggested. Besides, my guess is they have a thicker skin than you do and can take the criticism. Now run along child, the grown up's are talking. :p