I just got something new in the vault.......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agent Flores, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Agent Flores Committed Player

Ok not sure if everybody notice this but the vault has new drops in it. I just got the virtuous knight belt from the vault! It's just the style not the PvP armor itself. Granted I had already completed the set but I was no aware that this happens. Anybody else have this happen to them? Speak your opinions.
    • Like x 1
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I've had some Knight pieces drop for characters, as well as Checkmate styles. Seems as though those styles got moved to the Vaults as part of the last game update.
  3. uXix Committed Player

These styles were moved to the vault with GU25.
  4. Kam New Player

Yes...

Checkmate also drops there. Makes me feel great that I WASTED so many replay badges on getting both T4 styles. And now they drop on the vault....
    • Like x 3
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Yeah that's where they moved most of the old pvp stuff and if you noticed two of the new pvp gear is Logistics and Aeronaut formerly in the vault.
    • Like x 1
  6. Little Sister New Player

That's great news for the players that don't have V Knight! I was under the impression it was removed temporarily. Happy to see I'm wrong.
    • Like x 1
  7. jack sparrow New Player

thems the breaks laddie.
    • Like x 1
  8. Notangie New Player

IKR, I'm glad I didn't get all the way to t4, but I spent like 200 replay badges 2 weeks ago and now arch angel is better than my t3 (item level only, it's got the saddest resto) I'm hesitating to renew my subscription because it ticked me off so bad.
  9. Vashta Well-Known Player

Since I heard about those style dropping in vault I've ran it every day and even bought 6 extra tickets with leftover LP, still haven't seen a single one of any the styles drop, they either have a worse drop rate than the old ones did or I'm just really unlucky.
  10. Mighty Bug New Player

Yes, and now that they're in the vault, we'll never be able to complete the collections... just like the last three styles that were added. Fail dev's are fail. :mad:
  11. twist New Player

Now, if I could just get them dang Sharpshooter legs form that #%*<# vault!
    • Like x 2
  12. indee2025 New Player

What?!? *Off to the vault!*
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Didn't you know? The devs have a secret program running that can read our minds, focusing on the loot drop items that we really want. The program then takes that info and adjusts the loot drops so that we almost never get those items to drop, no matter how much time or money we spend. o_O

Hey, it's just as good a theory as any other out there. :p
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

I've had 2 Checkmate pieces drop on my tank alt, but otherwise haven't seen any.
  15. neptunesBeard New Player

It's the same as buying vault tickets.
  16. neptunesBeard New Player

Not great considering they will never get it now.
  17. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

You know that, in return, you WILL be able to complete Logistics/Aeronaut eventually right?
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Yeah, because no one's finished the Logistics Officer, Aeronaut and Sharpshooter styles from Vault drops. Oh wait...

[IMG]

:D Couldn't resist.
  19. neptunesBeard New Player

I don't know how you think that proves anything, considering you can buy those styles from the PVP vendor.
    Who's to say you didn't do that, take a picture and then pass it off as vault drops?
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

New styles and I'm still getting the same useless styles...1 at a time.