I GOT MY NAME!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Selling the name "Goat, Dog, Tap. Bath, Crab, Crane, Truck, Dump" let me know if you're interested.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Ha! Got my original name back! I'll just keep it on an alt. As I mentioned before, when I first joined I got a lot of flack because people said I was making fun of a serious situation.

That was far from the truth. I just thought Prairie Fire would be a kick-*** name.
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Sadly still couldn't get a artemis name by itself. Even a original names was invalid. I did get dark goddess and black dahlia and a couple more
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sure. I'll give you $1 in game cash for the lot of them....not a penny more.
    • Like x 1
  5. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I cleaned up!

I can’t believe I was able to grab some iconic names…

Let’s just say I got the peoples champs name!

The Rock

Smell what I’m cookin?
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

That's against the TOS and will be reporting you for this
    [IMG]
    But in all seriousness got the three names I wanted but now I am torn. Love the names I got but grew to love the ones I got in their stead and now I am torn about switching the names or freeing up the new ones. Well one of them. Two I just am waiting for my next paycheck
    • Like x 1
  7. Slow Burn Active Player

So did I! But I am keeping it. To sell.
  8. Slow Burn Active Player

I'm selling "Proxystar", "Porxysatr" and any number of mis-spelt variants on EU.
    • Like x 1
  9. Pr0tojay Committed Player

I finally got the name I wanted when I first joined 9 years ago, "Protege". I settled for Pr0tojay for a long time. For some odd reason the game wouldn't let me have Protojay without a 0 in the name. Finally, after almost a decade I no longer have numbers in my name.
    • Like x 1
  10. kallader Committed Player

Some girl was happy with her name Pain kinda look tough but I'm french so her name translate to Bread..XD
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I got the name SoundWave so now I can make a transformers character :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Lies, but you did remind me that I had that name on EU on an old PS account I hadn't logged in to, I just reclaimed it haha,

The first commandment, there shall be no impersonation :p
  13. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

I got mr and madam president &&& apex legend, buddy of mine got test subject

Usps dm me ikyk
  14. Joybird Committed Player

I got quite a few nice ones, and I plan to use them for renames or alts. Not all of us were just farming words like "Celery" for in-game cash :)
  15. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

16. the solowing Steadfast Player

Oh that's a nice haul
    • Like x 1
  17. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Does anyone know what this means _* at the end of a name? If I try to add as friend it say "does not exist" and if I try to add it as a name it says, "name already taken"
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I just want to know if anyone grabbed "Codpiece"! Too bad we'll never actually be able to recreate that infamous villain in the game, he's not "family friendly". But at least he DID get a live-action appearance in the Doom Patrol show! :D
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

_# was added to the renamed toons...is that what you are referring to? Not sure I've seen _*.

I can't say I've tried adding one of these people to my friends or sending mail, but as people with that on their name haven't logged in for at least a year, it might not matter.
    • Like x 1
  20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I have a bunch of those already in my friends list and one of them is a name that i was hoping to get. Its kinda strange becuase it says does not exist if i try to add on my alt toon and if i try to rename a alt to that name it says name already taken. Some of those names were a friend of mine that hasn't logged in for years