I don't like booster bundles but they released another one

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TalosStark, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Plowed In Loyal Player

No worries, I couldn’t even remember their name so I had to dig a little…haven’t seen them, but if you look at like their last 10 posts it’s always “SUPER GREAT!!!” Lol :)
    • Like x 1
  2. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

Lmfao. :D
  3. L T Devoted Player

lol fair enough I stand corrected!

My point was they can do "lesser" variants of the originals and frequently do. The fact that the originals are still considered crazy rare/valuable indicates to me that the community mostly doesn't care
    • Like x 1
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I just spent $30 on stabilizers tryna get the black neon, opened 30 of them and didn’t get it

I don’t understand why some people have such good rng and mine is so terrible..
  5. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Right?!?!. I mean they should limit that to subscribing members because otherwise it would be exactly like Freemiums getting Destiny Tokens. But Yeah, I agree with you. My immediate proposal would be 150 Fate tokes=1 Destiny Token. Because you get 600FT's per month, Divide that by 4 (coming from 4 Destiny Tokens/month) and you get 150.
    • Like x 1
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

Thank you for your sacrifice. Enjoy the boots.
    • Like x 2
  7. Patrick_Jones Level 30

so true... I mean, Booster Bundle rare drops don't have feats, nor collections needed, just simply cosmetic.
    meaning it could be easy as Fate Token rewards, or if not, at least quarks vendor...

welp, putting aside whatever the bundles' worth, I deffo think Fate Token related stuff needs to be updated :p
    I understand repair/bank-bots and omega are quite handy, but everything else there are boring.
    • Like x 1
  8. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I have absolutely no problem with these people making money off items that are PURELY cosmetic. booster bundles offer nothing but styles, styles that you aren’t entitled to, by the way. These aren’t time capsules were talking about, those deserve the complaints, but not BB’s since it’s not affecting progress.

Booster bundles are not cash grabs, them using cosmetics to avenue some form of revenue is not cash grabbing, so again, pack up your complaints, and u-haul them to threads about time capsules and arts, because the BB’s don’t deserve it
  9. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Wow its so funy how people willing to give real money for some pixels it realy is !!!
    If game is addictive i would play even if my toon look like one colour square so whats the .....storm about auras,material,styles i dont buy it.
  10. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I have no problem with DCUO making money, my issue is the RNG mechanics behind the Booster Bundles and TCs. They could generate revenue by adding more items to the Marketplace, such as adding all those items in Booster Bundles and TCs, but no, they prefer to rely on loot boxes, why? Because they are predators, preying on the "just one more" buyers. You don't go into a grocery store and pick out random boxes and hope you get the food you want. You don't go to a clothing store and pick a random box and hope you get the clothes you want. RNG should be eliminated in its entirety, whether it is TCs, BBs or Artifact Breakthroughs.

By the way, you aren't entitled to SPs either.

*Could you imagine a Marketplace filled with 10 years worth of Time Capsule and Booster Bundle items? If only....
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

*big sigh*

[IMG]

with $50 you can actually get Borderlands 3.