How to walk instead of running/jogging?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Batgirl, Dec 7, 2014.

1. The Batgirl New Player

It would be nice to walk instead of jogging in DCUO. I started clicking on W or the Forward button really quickly and I started to have a walking movement but is there any way to keep it like this or no?
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

If ur on a PC then use a controller and slightly push the joystick forward.
    • Like x 2
  3. The Batgirl New Player

Ok, any controller? Like the Xbox 360? I have one but I'm not sure if I can link it to the PC.
  4. The Batgirl New Player

Nevermind, I'm downloading the Xbox 360 Wired Controller on PC. I'll try this soon, thanks! :)
  5. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

Any Xbox one controller will work for a windows pc..windows 7 for example...not sure about 360...might have to download a driver...dont see why it couldnt work though...
    • Like x 1
  6. Dezaras Loyal Player

I use a wired 360 controller
  7. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

excellent to know...xbox 360 controllers are dirt cheap compared to xbox1s...tyvm saving me money...
  8. Dezaras Loyal Player

Wired controllers require no drivers either. Just plug in and go.
  9. TheViolator New Player

Exactly, i bought one just for online games. Most pc games that support controllers will support x-box controllers since there made by microsoft.
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

You can also just repeatedly tap the walk forward button that you have your PC bound to.
  11. LuciSatan New Player

Or if you use PC just spam W
  12. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

This guy just necro'd a nearly 5 year old topic he clearly didn't even read. There should be a feat for that.
    • Like x 3
  13. Raven Roth Committed Player

Why would you look for a five year old thread like this and reply even though the question has been answered
  14. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

No idea.
  15. Wallachia Devoted Player

Why did you necro a thread to comment about a comment about a comment that necroed the thread?