How to Test League Halls

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Zinbik, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Zinbik Developer

Now that Test is up, you're probably wondering how to test League Hall stuff without all of that effort we'll expect you to do when it all goes live. The answer is a little complicated, but with a few easy steps, you can get yourself a League Hall and buy yourself a bunch of Proficiencies in short order.
    1. Log on/create a character that isn't in a League (or just leave the League you're in)
    2. Buy a bunch of base items from the Test vendors
    3. Buy a deed from the Test vendors and make a base (if you don't have one)
    4. Go to your base
    5. Place the base items
    6. Leave the base
    7. Join/create a League
    8. Walk back into the base, giving you a ton of Prestige
    9. Go to the HQ, pick a wing, and look on the map for Create League Hall
    10. Go to the console and create your League Hall
    11. Go to the League Hall
    12. Run to the Power Core and buy Proficiencies
    13. If you need any more Prestige, repeat steps 1-8 with another character and the same League or get a bunch of Marks from the Test vendors, buy stuff with them, and Dematerialize it in the League Hall
    Basically, some things are really easy to set up differently on Test, while some things are not. For instance, I could really easily change the cost of League Halls to 1, however, the locations all still cost 25,000 or more. Hence, you need 25,001 Prestige to create the League Hall.

Here are all of the Test-specific changes:
    • League Hall Creation Cost reduced to 1
    • Prestige per Decoration raised to 25,000
    • Weekly Cap raised to 400,000
    • Disabled diminishing returns
    Note that these Test-specific changes will be removed after a time so that the actual values can be tested for all of those things. Therefore, if you want to get a Hall and Proficiencies while it's easy, do so now.
    • Like x 7
  2. Tikkun Loyal Player

Zinbik, you've just scored the maximum amount of Brownie Points with me. :D
    • Like x 3
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Yea I don't have a Power Core. Or any type of ammentie.
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

There are no terminals for any wing nor any place to purchase stuff, including the power core.
    • Like x 1
  5. blklightning New Player

Zin... at this time, we have no amenities, terminals, teleporters, or statuaries in the halls. They're just the shell.
  6. Zinbik Developer

• Like x 7
  7. blklightning New Player

Well... if THAT isn't cryptic. LOL
    • Like x 1
  8. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Yeah there was nothing to do in there but laugh at my prisoners in the Security wing.
  9. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Priceless :)
    • Like x 2
  10. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Also, might be a PC-Test only thing but people without permissions for league halls could give other people permissions for them. As in, our league leader wasn't online, but the officers were able to set permissions for tacticians to access. Seemed a bit weird.
  11. Zinbik Developer

12. Owl Devoted Player

Better to catch problems on the Test server than on Live.
    • Like x 1
  13. blklightning New Player

Zinbik,

I'm finding the same problem with sparring targets in Leauge Halls that we have in our bases on live... they wipe all PIs and DoTs in just a few seconds. In the WT, they wipe about every minute, which is fair. No one can practice AoE w/ PIs for their own learning, or tutorial making reasons. This behavior renders the cluster of 8 nearly useless. I'm uploading video of it right now.
  14. Maxwill Committed Player

I have followed steps 1-8 and got 0 prestige man.What's wrong?
  15. Maxwill Committed Player

Is it bugged on test?
  16. blklightning New Player

You must be in a league > warp to base > place a few items > walk out > walk back in = prestige

If this is not the case, then you may have did this before being in a league. Try placing items and seeing if your prestige goes up by 1 each. Also, try with a different base... the same thing, or with an alt in the same league. I helped Balkan get prestige by getting his alt into his own league, so he could earn prestige w/ it.