How to get Eyes of the Dusk/NEW Artifacts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

From what Mepps said...
    You can get only one of each Artifact.
    So once you get one of each Artifact... that is it.

And you may have noticed that the collections are not tradable.
    So you have to gather the 10 collections with each of your character.

And once you gather the 10 collections you need for each Artifact.... That is it AFAIK. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You'll get the drops. They just sneak up on you because they are regular plain green icon's.
    • Like x 3
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You are most welcome. :)

It is per character per day.
    So one of each collection per character per day.
    There is 3 Artifacts... so 3 collection per day.... one for each Artifact.
    You need 10 collections for each Artifacts.

Sometimes.... they drop right away.
    Sometimes it takes a freeeeeekin long time before they drop.

The drop seems to be completely Random.

So... all you can do is equip your style the Eyes of the Dusk... and play the game as usual.... and keep an eye out for them EVILLL collections. ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yep....figured that. Just surprised at how much work they put into some things (the Mera "go find the statues" seasonal thing....the John Constantine guided tour to get your first artifact....now this) that are going to be very limited time use. Personally as soon as I have my new artifact....assuming I even want one...Those eyes are coming off so I don't have to deal with the trash drops. Back to the 'ol Emissive Eyes I guess.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

They might not drop anymore once you have the artifacts, we’ll just have to wait and see once people start finishing the collections
    • Like x 1
  6. Dene Devoted Player

im at 5/10 for all of them (according to my feats) - i'm assuming most are there too

half way there WOO HOO
  7. pultinski Well-Known Player

great post.
    is there any way to "tone down" the actual way the style looks ?.
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

A helmet/hood/cowl that hides it, basically. Though I’m not sure if that affects collection piece drops, someone else will have to confirm that.
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It doesn’t. Been hiding it under my Fourth World helmet all week, been getting drops regardless :)
    • Like x 4
  10. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

I'm having trouble finding the feat to unlock it.
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You have to go to the tab Feats>General>Artifacts> and the feat is Eyes of a Stranger.
    • Like x 1
  12. Tilz Loyal Player

Just checked yesterday. I have liuke 5 collections from the 3 artifacts each. The counter says 0/10..
    Anyone knows something about that?
    Also.. once you get the 10 pieces.. Will you get the artifact or do you have to do anythign special about it to get the artifact?

13. Dene Devoted Player

Hey Tilz :)

i have been collecting them, are you just having them sit in your inventory.. just right click on them - my counter is at 6/10 for each

My understanding is once you get the feats, it activates the sending of the artifacts by mail..
    • Like x 1
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

Well.. we'll see in a few days :D
    • Like x 1
  15. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Very informative magneto. Its cool that you took the time to spell this out for everybody. I was confused about it until a couple days ago myself. Had to go research it lol.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

The eyes are ok...only wish there was a way to turn off the purple glow. On my Magic based toons it looks...sorta ok. On my military or Formal based toons it just looks...odd. Understand, I'm not complaining about the function...but part of the point of picking out armor styles is to achieve a certain appearance. A Blackhawk based toon you made because you love Blackhawks looks weird with purple glowing eyeballs. (and my female based toons usually have a combat appearance and a formal "going out for a date" appearance on Armories...sorta wrecks the whole "make them look pretty" concept if they glow in the dark.)
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Bumpidibump. ;) ;)
  18. Eve YouTuber

Thank you for the info. Really helpful!
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

No wonder. Thank you for the info. I guess I will just do my own thing until the 10 days end. Shame I have to wear a style I don't want to wear.
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Some further info:
    • Upon collecting your 10th Element, the corresponding feat ("Venom Boosted", "Dark Dentistry" & "Hard to Kill") will unlock and you will be mailed the Artefact.
    • Unlocking one of those feats on an alt will trigger the E-Mail which contains the Artefact, offering a quick way to get the Artefact on alts.
    • There aren't any feats beyond the Rank 20 feat (tested on the Venom Artefact)
    • Like x 4