How many DCUO characters have you created?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

It's obvious many of us pay a lot of Rent on Bases. If's it's possible to help our Alt's Rents; that would be wonderful!
    • Like x 1
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I've created loads over time, loads. but the ones I've persisted with, 8. 4 x heroes, with 4 x accompanying nemesis, & an absurdly convoluted back-story to link them all up. & my favourite is, of course, my main: Irvynnge.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

More than 20.
    Right now most of them are deleted, I got 7 heroes and 1 villain all T7-T8.
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

tons have come and gone over the years. but the ones who are still alive, 19. all aligned with the villains.my favorite of which is my 1st character from 2011, my fire character Psycho Tech

Edit: i see some have listed all their characters by name, so i might as well too.
    1Psycho Tech (Serial Killer)
    2:Calamity James (Outlaw)
    3:Wormteeth (Zombie Clown)
    4:Candlemaker (Wax Doll)
    5:Laughing Shadow (Black Lantern Jester)
    6:Red Feast (Parasitic Alien)
    7:Armed Response (SWAT Rhino)
    8:Antifortune (Black Lantern Clown)
    9Pyramid King (Mummy)
    10:Anglerfish (Fishman)
    11:Anaphylectric (Frankenstein's Monster type)
    12:Infernus Omegus (Demon)
    13:Genocidia (Genocidic Goblin)
    14Peter Pumpkineater (Pumpkin Headed Creature)
    15:Snowblivion (Arctic Werewolf)
    16:Haugbui (Zombie Viking)
    17:Girei (Samurai Gorgon)
    18:Bleakwood (Just some purple guy)
    19:Corpse Lord (Zombie Pope)
    • Like x 1
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

as for the deceased characters, Lord Boar, my hero. he was slated for a return as a villain, however it is no longer allowed to use the word "Boar" shoutout to Mepps if i can get an answer as to why that is, clearly it isnt a swear word. R.I.P. till then
  6. Saami Loyal Player

I have created maybe 20 total and deleted.
    Played only one character over 10 hours.
  7. Maxwill Committed Player

At least 18, I don't think I have an all time favourite coz I've been playing sorcery and nature healer for about 2 years, celestial for about 1 year same for light ,ice for about 3 years.I enjoyed light dps before nerf, before gu36 when we were able to clip alot and the more clipping ,the faster the more damage out we would get ,that's my favourite part of dcuo, that's what made dcuo awesome, special,unique, better than other games.
    • Like x 1
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I mostly just play my main (Ice), but I have a character for every power. Including i abandoned early and will be switching to water (I just need to decide on a good name), and a character with a name that would fit with Serums if it ever comes out (but would work with sorcery if I want a second sorcery).

When the vote happened, it was implied that Serums would still happen. Hopefully, whenever we get the next batch of powers. But I know that may be a year or so out.
  9. inferno Loyal Player

Currently, I have 44 toons. I have a legendary ps4 account, and a premium PC account. I have one main toon resting at 190 with the highest sp and all the styles and feats. All my toons pretty much serves to make him better.

14 heroes are 186 and above.
    Of their villanous counterparts, I am currently getting 5 up to 170 and above, while the rest are lounging in a dive bar somewhere.

The remainder of the alts are in the 50 to 53 cr range, wondering if I really want to get them higher; maybe later.
    • Like x 1
  10. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Currently have 21 out of 22 slots filled.

8 are cr189 w/ over 250sp.

4 are villains. :(

Most are inspired by existing characters. (i.e. Icon, Superman, Batman, Nu'bia, Sentry, etc.)

Created & deleted nearly 50-60 toons over the years, some of which I wish I hadn't because of their unique names & exclusive "Back from the Hack" rewards.

Have a toon for each power except one, Nature. (Can't seem to come up with a nature-inspired toon)
    • Like x 1
  11. inferno Loyal Player

125 toons!!!!!! Thank you so much for not making me feel crazy anymore.
    • Like x 2
  12. Helderman Dedicated Player

15 characters in the EU server
    Each one of a power and two of Light (A Green Lantern and a Sinestro Corps member)
    8 villains and 7 heroes
    Main: Helderman (Superman Mentored Hero, Ice Tank)
  13. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I have about 11 atm, the other 2 do not appear in the photo. My all-time favourite characters are Mermaid/Moira (Atlantean and Amazon my two favorite race in DC lore) those are my highest characters. I plan to have more especially because I am the type to create a new toon if there are new interesting styles play around with and also if they give us the long awaited Styles Unlock...

I like having lots of characters with different themes and bases. It makes it more enjoyable honestly.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  14. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

This is a really hard question ...
    In the playstation between accounts I had and then I stopped playing some ....
    I think about 15!
    Today I only have MAXIMUSLAN my first character made in the ifinal of 2011! (This is my original Brazilian account and I am primiun in it).
    I still play with this character and it's one of the favorites!

In the playstation even more in the European account where I played more time because I wanted to play in Spanish, I must have another 10 or 15! I have not been in for a while. Since I started playing on the PC. (2012). But I'm premium on this account too ...

PC: I have two characters on the European server and a league there!
    US Serrvidor I have 25 characters!

My main is kinda obvious right?
    MAXILIANO;

But in order my favorite characters!

MAXILIANO
    MAXIMUSLAN
    oTH4N0S
    HEMAN BR
    WOLV3ERINE
    PARALLAX BR
    OnePunchMan
    MD LUFYI
    SP4CE GH0ST
    • Like x 2
  15. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

1.apocalypsegod 189/241 munitions

2.malice Mayhem 188/241 rage

3.karmagedon 188/241 atomic

4.40 below summer 112/240 ice
    • Like x 1
  16. Controller Devoted Player

Mace Cosmos (HL Controller / Dps) and Fyre Fall (Atomic Tank / Dps) are my mains.

I have 4 others (one for my son and 3 loot holders) that are lower CR.
    • Like x 1
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

Lets see

Roll Ryuko
    Roll Eiko
    BlackoutStorm00
    Marceline00
    AeroFlash2012 (made it due to pressure from a friend but deleted it because of the name)
    Barricade00

But Roll Ryuko is by far my favorite
    [IMG]

Still the first character i create over anything 6 years later <3
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Over 9000

I delete a lot
    • Like x 4
  19. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

48. I have them spread between two accounts and while several are for banking purposes I still try to to level them up as I have time. Usually when I am suffering from seasonal and event burnout. My favorite at the moment is Lovely Wicked (villain) while Golden Dodge would come in as my top hero.
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I have 50ish characters.... but I created/deleted a LOT of characters these past 5 years.

I am a bit of an Altoholic.... so I sometimes create characters.... play them up to level 10.... or level 30..... then delete the character and create a new one. ;)

Although I don't play it as often as I would like... and as often as I used to..... my favorite has to be for various reasons......

The Phantom. ;) ;)

For those who came in late...

Edit; Made a video some time ago with most of my characters... although I created/deleted a few since then. ;)
    • Like x 1