How does a 12 man raid sound ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by majosea, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This is the post of the week. It literally made me laugh out loud. My family is asleep, so that's a problem. But I couldn't help myself.
    • Like x 1
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao lol you got me laughing so loud and its late lol omg.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dene Devoted Player

Getting 8 ppl to actually communicate like something adultish is hard enough right now lol
    • Like x 1
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

They tried that in beta and it didn't go so well.
  5. useless Well-Known Player

how about combined raid/alert with heros and villains do theirs instance and at the end insted of final boss they face each other on battlefield
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

12 man raid? Oh, you mean 3 more people who don't know squat about the game but will scoreboard chase and skip content because that makes them feel empowered?

Sure, why not? What could go wrong?
    • Like x 1
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

No thx dont need 9 Dps in a raid
    • Like x 1
  8. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

LoL at mechanics. These guys at 200+ don't even know the mechanics to Throne, Halls, etc...
    let alone higher tier mechanics they ignore trying the typical "power" through.

They are skipping straight to top with nothing. No mod's or skill either one.

When there is skill 2 or 3 dps rule the day in an 8 man raid already and to hell with a tank leading

the show. Then they insult tanker when their unskilled game play fails.

*Yawn*

12 man raids would be boring as hell just my opinion. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Ringz Dedicated Player

Any other mmo: Of course

Dcuo: Lol
  10. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

FF has a 24 man raid... composed of 3, 8 man teams. :confused:

Tera has 30 man raid... :eek:

Just sayin.
  11. Ringz Dedicated Player

Thats the thing sadly. For any other mmo, its standard practice thats been around since the dawn of mmos.

But for dcuo folks, immediately theres a consequences for introducing such idea, that out weighs whatever positive outcome you can think of before I or you even think of it, is the excuse around here.

For alot of people, mainly consoles, dcuo is there first mmo. So their perception on how mmos are ran is based off of their experience with dcuo, which is depressing.