HL "IS" Op

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by AdmiralZeros, Aug 30, 2013.

1. AST0NISHING New Player

your fire so be quite fire is gahbage I would demolish you in whatever raid you want as hl fire is too slow and the hl you outdps prolly jyst do ram snap fan like stupid *****
  2. Jamie New Player

For your sake I hope tha English is your second language or you are starting grade school this year.
  3. FrostCrescent Well-Known Player

This astonishing guy reminds me of a nature dps who made a hate thread about hl being op after having his butt kicked in nexus and that thread got locked eventually. Surprisingly, this one still hasn't. This isn't even a discussion thread.. haiz..
  4. One Shot New Player

why is this thread still going? got nothing better to do than cry cause a HL guy smashed you in dps... The faster you clip, the higher your dmg, for any power, and its also a good way to piss off your trollers lol
  5. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

I don't have time to comeback here daily for a year to thumbs up this epic comment lol. But you deserve it!
    • Like x 2
  6. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Are you on USPS3?
  7. AST0NISHING New Player

8. AST0NISHING New Player

yes, but sadly I'm quantum now I have to come up with a good loadout for quantum. Speaking of which do any of you guys have a good quantum dps loadout/rotation
  9. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Oh that's too bad. Because there's no way an average Quantum player like you could beat an OP HL player like me.

Anyway, here's a Quantum loadout for T5 content (order doesn't matter):

Gravity Well, Gravity Bomb, Singularity, Warped Reality, Tachyon Blast, Oblivion (SC)

And the rotation more or less is:

Gravity Well > clip with WR > weapon attack > Singularity > TBlast > Gbomb > weapon attack > Sing > Gbomb
  10. Buckley Loyal Player

Ok so lets get this strait: You think hard light is OP so you want it toned down to be more inline with other power. But you reject the idea of upping the other powers because you don't want it all to be the same.
    Question: Do you really know what you want or are you just trying to get your forum states increased by posting junk.
    • Like x 2
  11. sunny New Player

dont know why this thread is even alive .. but i know im a hl dps and might be defensive but i also do play quantum, ive played with fire, ice and alot of other dps.
    im really confident in my clipping, extremely confident and i take less power than other dps most of the time. having said that i still get thrashed by other dps (normally fire/ice/gadgets thats all from memory) in t4 raids. HL is a burst damage dps just like gadgets hence why they dont have great finishers and several other cons hence why they beast t1-t3 alerts/raids.
    Also having played quantum for a pretty long time i can still spill out constant damage, becuase i know how to utilise it. everyone saying HL is OP lacks the skill or knowledge of their own power.
    you cant get great dps from just spamming, make use of PIs, d0ts, all dps powers can be clipped etc.
    the only difference between HL and other dps is its easier to learn, tho there are still alot of bad HL dps ... alot
    • Like x 2
  12. tell me more New Player

^ the one and only, sergeantlight.
    Preach son, preach!
  13. Pew New Player

Fact of the matter actually is HL itself isnt OP, but gear progression is badly designed.

My stats before DLC1: 1600 Might / 1000 effective Prec (90dps weap/100prec)
    My current stats: 3000 Might (+87.5%) / 3100 effective Prec (+210%) (180dps weap/1300prec)

No wonder precision based moves are shifting out of balance. If people would be having an equivalent gain in might we would'nt be having this conversation at all.
    • Like x 1
  14. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Admiral needs a cookie! Just a thread about somebody saying that they are sooooo good at something so because of them it should get nerfed.