Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I will be on tonight doing some testing with the Celestial revamp, so I will be on. I'll send you a tell when I do and see if we can't group up and chat about the League and you a bit! Look forward to seeing you in game! :)

Also, very busy today (honestly, trying to get as much work done as I can, so maybe I can skip out early to beat the traffic ... ... ... priorities, people, priorities :D)
    So, stealing my own post :D

:D
    • Like x 1
  2. MCPr0digy New Player

I am 21 and have been looking for a highly skilled league to game with and just have an overall fun time. I'm no pro player in dcuo but I know my way around the battlefield. So if you're up for recruiting then ill do whatever I can to prove myself. I am able to be on after my classes end which is after 2:00 each day except for saturdays and sundays. I am a premium member and could really use some positive dcuo gamers who are really all about fun and grinding CR's.

My in game name is xXQuickSh0tXx
    • Like x 1
  3. MCPr0digy New Player

I also am a quantum user
  4. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Hey man, forgot to add you last night. Hopefully I'll see you tonight and we can chat.

All we ask is a quick chat before we send out the invite. No need to prove yourself or anything. As long as you're here to help and have fun, you're one of us!
    ... one of us ... one of us ... one of us :D

And, to any other hopefulls out there, I'll be on tonight, MidKnightTitan.
    Add me to your friends list, send me a tell, and we'll chat. :D
    Happy Smashing All
  5. Kaidan Committed Player

6. Hidden Hearth New Player

Hey guys, I play on ps4 and I'm new to the game, I want to join but I'm only 15, any chance I can get in? I understand if I can't thanks though. :)
  7. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

You are more than welcome to join :) We've had a few members who have been in since they spawned on the Brainiac ship!
    Please just do one of two things for us:
    1) Post your in game name here so i can add you to my friends list
    2) Add me to your friends list "MidKnightTitan" and send me a tell when you see me on next ... which will be tonight for Feat Friday! :D

Next time we're both on I can pull you into group and see if we're right for you! :D
  8. Hidden Hearth New Player

My game name is Hidden H
    Okay great my game name is Hidden Hearth and yes even though I'm a girl character I am a guy I let my little brother design the character. I added you to my friends list and I will be sending you a tell when you get on. Also I have a mic :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I look forward to chatting with you later!

And with that I would like to welcome everyone to the recruitment thread for the Number 1, most critically acclaimed helping League, on the USPS Server!
    We are The Protectorate!
    As I said, we are a helping League active on the USPS server.
    We offer a fun, safe, and hostility and discrimination free environment for all Hero players!

We have only two rules:
    There is to be no discrimination, of any kind, for any reason, at any time.
    The second is like unto it; treat all other community members with respect.

If you think you can handle these two things then you are what we are looking for!

A bit about us. We are NOT a Min/Max League, just being honest. Most of us don’t care where we are on the score card; in fact, we frown, heavily, upon any type of score card chasing. On a whole, we find it pointless. We are here to play a game we love for fun. There’s nothing wrong with being hardcore or a Min/Maxer, but that’s just not us.
    We stress the earning of Skill Points over the accrual of gear. We try to keep our members SP greater than or equal to their CR.
    We are also not a “Top Tier” League. We don’t rush to clear the new Raids ASAP. We don’t bang our heads against walls trying to get feats day one.

So, if you’re here to play the game for fun and have a great time with some great people while doing it, come one come all! We’d love to have you!!

About the applying and join up process:
    We like to chat before we recruit. This way, you can gauge us and we can gauge you. How well do we fit with your personality? How well do you mesh with our other members?
    After the invite is sent, you have a one week probation period. If you don’t like us, let us know and ride out. There will be no hard feelings and I and others will work to find you a better fit. After all, a good League can make this game, a bad League can break it, completely.
    After this week, we will let you have an Alt Hero invited to the League AND invite a villain alt into our Villain League, HeIIbound.
    After a month you will be given withdrawal access to our League Bank. This is to insure we are not robbed by a day 1 recruit. If there is anything in the bank you need/want, let one of the Officers know. We are happy to withdraw anything you need!

Now, on to our schedule of events:
    We run feats on Fridays, we call it FEAT FRIDAY. Any feats; doesn't matter how grindy. Yes, this does include the Reaper Feats in CC.

Saturday Nights are PANTY RAIDS. Yes, I said it, Panty Raids. If you've never beaten a Raid in a pair of Flash Boxers, you've never really beaten a Raid, then. Have you?

Sundays are BOUNTY(FUL) FUN DAYS! We run the CC Bounties and go from there. If you need classics, cool, just ask and we got you!

If we sound like your kind of league, here's how you can contact us:
    You can reply here on our thread or send a PM (Private Message) to me “Drifting Dreamer” or “Kaidan”.

You can put in an app on our site:
    www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com
    (Which you should use; it is a wonderful tool for the League.)

You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    Kaidan Alenko or Lantern Leraje
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me
    OutlawBorn

Is there anything else you want to know? Ask us.
    You can ask us questions about the league in the same way you can contact us for recruitment.
    Good luck in your search for a league!!
    Happy Smashing!!
  10. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Why is this league thing on Page 3, it should be on page 1 as we are by the far best league we tell ourselves that all the time.. And dawg gone it.. people like us.
    • Like x 4
  11. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

We are, after all, the Number 1 Helping League on the USPS server :D

Welcome one and all to The Protectorate Recruitment Thread!
    We are The Protectorate, a helping Hero League on the USPS server!
    We are here for you! Our mission is to help our members with whatever we can. There is nothing too big or too small for us! NOTHING MWAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaa *cough* *cough* *cough*
    Anyway! :D

We do have rules, after all we are intelligent and civilized people, and intelligent and civilized people know that society need rules.

Rule 1: NO DICRIMINATION! Of any kind, for any reason, EVER! Discrimination is not tolerated in our League. We don’t put up with any kind of it, life is stressful enough without having the people you play a video game with making it worse. If an Officer witnesses an offense OR another member informs an Officer of an event, the offender will get a verbal warning, one verbal warning. Now, we’re not going to do this where everyone can hear/see. We do treat everyone with respect at all times (rule 2.) If after that warning, the offenses continue, then we will cut the offender loose.

Rule 2: Treat EVERYONE with respect. This goes for Leaguemates, group members, random PUGs, forum posters, Devs, Mods, ect. You don’t have to agree with them, you don’t have to pander to anyone, nor do we expect kowtowing. However, you will at all times conduct yourself in a respectful manner.

That’s it. Those are our only rules. We don’t have CR or SP requirements because; one of the things that makes our League great is our love of the game. We enjoy all of the content so helping a lower tiered member gear up or attain more SP is what we are here for! We will run anything with anyone, all you need do is ask … and … maybe wait like five minutes for us to finish something up.
    We don’t mind or care if you do or don’t have a mic. We do politely request that during group content you turn on Voice Chat. This way we can make sure that you get that feat we’re going for or understand how the boss’s mechanics work.

All new members are given a one week probationary period. This is, mostly, for you, the new members. During this week you are trying us on more than we you. If you find during this week that you just aren’t meshing with us or we aren’t meshing with you the way you’d hoped, then just let one of us know it didn’t work out and head out. Keep us on your friends list as we’ll still run with you, but, no hard feelings at all. That is mainly what the week is there for.
    After that week, you will be given League Bank permissions and be allowed to have an alt join the League and a Villain join Hell Bound.

We have three days with schedules events.
    Friday – Feat Friday is where we work on feats. Exclusively. Any feat anyone needs or wants will be completed by the end of the night, time permitting. Skill Points are very important and we encourage our members to work on them. And, no one in The Protectorate ever works alone! :D
    Saturday – Panty Raids kind of speak for themselves … kinda. On Saturdays we run raids, rotating by tier OR whatever the tier of our lowest level member signed on is. And we run them … in our undies! Skivvies, nickers, short pants, whatever you want to call them, we wear ‘em; because, you’ve never really punched Zod in the face, until you do it in Flash boxers!
    Sunday – Bounty(ful) Sunday is where we run as many of the bounties as we can get our hands on. We’ll go from the Classics, CC, and Raven, to Mist and Dr. Light.

You can reply here on our thread or send a PM (Private Message) to me “Drifting Dreamer” or “Kaidan”.

You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    Kaidan Alenko
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me
    OutlawBorn

You can ask us questions about the league in the same way you can contact us for recruitment.
    Happy Smashing!!
  12. dee24 New Player

Hey kaidan I'm very interested in your league. I sent you a mail in game from my main clonedspeeddyy
    • Like x 2
  13. WILL237 New Player

What times are you guys usually on? I play at night time, 10pm EST till 3am Est every other day. I recently started playing, and I'm only lvl 18, but I'm learning fast. I just need someone to teach me a bit more, and I do intend to be a long time future player. As soon as I hit 30 I'll start grinding for my Cr to go up. I'm on ps4 and my PSN is WILL237. I also have mic, and I'm looking for a league on the smaller size(maybe no more than 30 members, maybe a little more or less, or I'll feel that I'm just playing with randoms all the time.) Thanks for reading this, have a good one.
    • Like x 2
  14. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I will add you to my friends list as well and send you a tell next time I see you. ... unless Kaidan has already gotten to you or gets to you first. :D

Welcome to the game!! If you are playing mostly during those times you are playing with the majority of our League. We are spread all over the country, with one of our leaders being on the East Coast and myself being located on the Left ... I mean West Coast.
    Now, our League has around 69 members ... however, you should not take this to mean that each of those are unique players. All members are allowed to have an Alternate Character (or Alt or Alt Toon) in the League. Those who are Officer and above are allowed two Alts. Meaning that we are only slightly above the cap you asked for. We are definitely a teaching/helping League, so hopefully we are a good fit for you. Let me know if you are still interested and post the name of the Toon you want invited. I'll send you a Tell next time we are both on and we can chat :D
  15. dee24 New Player

He haven't but I will get on now to see if you're online
  16. dee24 New Player

I added you as a friend:)
    • Like x 1
  17. WILL237 New Player

Cool. My main characters name in game is Breaker Shot. Also add my PSN account WILL237, so we can party chat as well. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you, and your crew.
    • Like x 1
  18. Rammy Well-Known Player

This league is way to good to be on page 4. Come on over and run with the broccoli child. You know you wanna. Just not with scissors though. That would be bad.
  19. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Thought I’d post something a little different today! :) Now, normally you guys hear … well, read, but anyway, me talk about just how amazing The Protectorate really is. But, I realized that I’ve never gone through and collected any of the comment left here by current and passed members; so I decided to! :D Here are just a few of them:

Veggie
    Weizenbock
    Athena Kat
    Subject 458
    So really, that’s just a bit about us. Really one of the best Leagues out there. It’s family and friends that play here.
    A couple things we are about:

No Discrimination – we don’t tolerate it at all. No sexism, homophobia, ageism, geographism, dogmism, elitism, racism, nothing, none, and notta. If it is talk or acts which exclude another person for any reason, leave it IRL. We create and maintain a fun, safe, friendly, family-style environment for our members and those who run with us. We will not allow anything which works against this.

Respect Other Community Members – Respect goes a long way and never means you have to kowtow to another person. What it means is, treat others with respect. Even when arguing with someone, stay on point and topic and be respectful. This also goes along with letting people play how they want. In The Protectorate you will never be told what, how, when, or where to play. If you want to Tank or Heal, then by all means Tank! Heal! Troll! DPS!! They’re all roles, all equally important, and, most importantly, there is another person on the other side of that toon. A person who just wants to relax and have fun.
    We will NEVER take that from you!

Below is our scheduled event and how to get in touch with us!!
    We have:
    Feat Fridays – we will work on whatever feats are requested. Any feats, no matter how grindy!
    Panty Raid Saturdays – our league raid night. Only one rule, you MUST be wearing as little as possible. Hints the name :D We run them by Tier, or whichever the lowest Tiered member can get into.
    Bountyful Sundays – we run the bounties, all of them. Or, try to anyway!

Kaidan Alenko
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me

Happy Smashing!!
    • Like x 3
  20. Kaidan Committed Player

Stealing, MidKnight.

• Like x 1