HACKED MMORPG PC GAMES

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO ENTHUSIAST, Jan 29, 2015.

1. John Brawler Committed Player

you do realize the only reason mmos on playstation haven't been hacked as much is because there's only like 4 right?
    • Like x 2
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

If you are going to quote someone as supporting your argument you may want to check their profile, read all of their posts and not just cherry pick to points that fit your argument.
    • Like x 6
  3. Black Fist Loyal Player

Am I the only one who saw the videos with the DCUO hacking and thought, "I don't get how that's hacking, as I die just as quickly when I play"?
    • Like x 1
  4. Prosser Dedicated Player

Aww man can't believe I missed another of this guys threads since it got moved to the fun house :(

At this point I would simply be restating what everyone else has said about 237 times.

This is a good thing. You are pulling most of your "facts" out of your ***. Quit trying to ruin something that a lot of people want.

At this point, if you are that much against it, then just leave and don't come back to the game or forums. No one wants to listen to this garbage get spewed over and over.

/thread
    • Like x 3
  5. Yui Loyal Player

The PC is a buggy platform compared to the PS? The last time I checked, the PC has the Test Server which is responsible for getting rid of bugs (a significant amount of them anyways) on every Game Update and DLC that you're enjoying on the PS side.

Sorry by the way for people who plays on the PS. I just needed something to say to this guy. Didn't mean to offend any of you.

Maybe you need to read what Spytle said in your previous thread a second time:
    If you're really against this, you need to come up with better arguments.

Yes, the PC side has hackers. But they rarely appear. I've only seen like maybe 5-10 hackers in my 3 years of playing DCUO.

Also, eventually, you would start seeing more and more hackers on the PS too. I hope I can say the opposite. However, technology keeps evolving, and someday hackers would find a way to implement hacks on the PS.
    • Like x 2
  6. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

So what you are saying then is that PS is the week link virus that will finally, after all this time, make the PC hackable.

Of course this isn't much of a surprise considering it was the PS4 system that was attacked during Christmas.
    • Like x 1
  7. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

HACKING YOUR THREAD

[IMG]

HACK HACK HACK
    • Like x 7
  8. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Is this ... *cough* poster *cough* PMing you all too? LOLz
    • Like x 2
  9. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Yeah.
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Nope.
    I actually am quite insulted that i didn't get hate mail lol.
    • Like x 6
  11. Radium Devoted Player

I'm about 90% certain he has me on ignore :D
    • Like x 3
  12. Prosser Dedicated Player

Yup! Now I don't feel so *special*...
    • Like x 2
  13. Prosser Dedicated Player

Maybe it's a condition where he physically can't read cold hard facts...

You should start using more sarcasm like the rest of us, then maybe he will PM you too ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Overlord vector New Player

How is second life a game for serious gamers?
    • Like x 1
  15. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Nope, but now i feel less special :( I want to get hate mail too! :(

ON TOPIC(if there is one?) Yes their are cons to this and i can think of alot but they are MINOR issues that wont last long. You say PC has a better advantage with a mouse and keyboard. You do realize PC users use a controller too right? We have no problem keeping up with mouse and keyboard users. The pros outweigh the cons.
    • Like x 3
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

...it's like we're crush twins.
    • Like x 3
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Me too! :mad:
    • Like x 4
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

IKR! :p

And dont feel bad anymore.. we are special
    • Like x 2
  19. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Dont you mean... "Sarchasm" in this case?
    • Like x 1
  20. Prosser Dedicated Player

Hmmm hadn't heard that variation before, but it does fit this case :)
    • Like x 1