HACKED MMORPG PC GAMES

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO ENTHUSIAST, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Minnion Devoted Player

This guy made a second thread... The titles are different but the first post appears to be copy pasted...
    • Like x 1
  2. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

Well we don't see hacks at all on console because the software doesn't exist. READ the list. i would respectfully disagree and say you are a little naive if you think hacks are not prevelant...
  3. Sbel Devoted Player

4. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

This is a funhouse thread? I thought I saw it in Gotham too.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Minnion Devoted Player

So like I said in the previous thread where you opened with the exact same post, you consider anyone who plays online games incapable of being a "serious gamer"?
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Same thread...different title.

Don't put it in the Funhouse though! There's no fun, house, kittens or bacon in this thread.

And that makes me sad :(
    • Like x 3
  7. chubbychase New Player

LOL...EVE Online? You know what, enough. Reported.
    • Like x 2
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

FFXIV is also not on that list and it has been cross play for almost 2 years.
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Moved to The Funhouse?

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. dngnb8 Devoted Player

I have played UO, D&D, DCUO, and WoW. Never been hacked.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sapphire Melody Well-Known Player

That wouldn't really help though because of the time differences. So yeah, in the middle of the night you probably would have slightly better queues but i'd say it makes more sense to merge it the way they plan to.

Here, feeling better? :

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Who is "we", because someone posted a video clearly showing a hacker on the console.

Also you say DCUO is not on that list yet you are worried of hackers? :confused: There are barely any hackers on the Pc so please just quit.
    • Like x 4
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Thank you, now I am feeling a little better....but now I want bacon :(
    • Like x 1
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

More hyperbole. There was already a video posted in this very thread showing PS hacks, and there was another post outlining how 30 people were affected by a PS hack. You're living in your own personal bubble if you think the PS is void of hackers.
    • Like x 3
  15. Minnion Devoted Player

Two threads moved to the funhouse... Think he will try for three?
    • Like x 5
  16. GoldMaul New Player

Okay so?

What are you doing to fight it?

And how can we tell if we're dealing with a player who hacked the games or not?

There really is no such thing as a perfectly safe game from hackers.
  17. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Only if he wants a vacation from the forums for spamming

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Radium Devoted Player

Google about hacking on Playstation and X-Box consoles. Just because it's on a console doesn't mean its invulnerable.
    • Like x 3
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yep. That's as close-minded as the people who believe Linux and Apple are invulnerable to viruses. They're less targeted, but viruses still exist for both operating systems.
    • Like x 3
  20. Minnion Devoted Player

Well there is, it's just not accessible by any computer network or electronic device. (Heroscape for example would be a good example of a game safe from hackers.)
    • Like x 2