Test Discussion GU80: Misc. Cap Increases

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Then what would we use to make buff colas?
    • Like x 1
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

does that mean 64 = 4 bases or 16 armories in one single base?
  3. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

"Now they're allowing you to have 16 armouries max per base instead of 4 max. Its stuck as a maximum of 16 per character now but that "might" change in the future"

Pulled from the post you replied to. Its still stuck as 16 max per character, but all 16 / up to 16 can be placed in 1 base. In other words no, not 64, not yet anyway.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, 16 remains the total you can have on one character. You can now put them all in one base, or in whatever combination between your bases.
    • Like x 7
  5. Sugr Bear Committed Player

It would be cool if we could have more than 4 armories active, I can't put pictures from my phone but I'm thinking similar to how you switch between gadgets in the arkham games. There could be 2 for each direction on the d-pad that you double tap for the far one, and/or the diagonal directions. I'm not sure how you activate armories on PC because I use a controller whenever I've jumped on the test server but I'm sure the double tap concept could work there too. Just an idea that maybe you guys could consider.
  6. Gmoney Active Player

Mepps can you guys please add another level to our base for just expand it w few more feet. Thanks
    • Like x 2
  7. IceRaider Dedicated Player

While you guys are listening, would it be possible if not to extend the actual base and league halls with rooms maybe adding in consoles we can use to toggle into hidden rooms? Maybe with the right permissions friends, league mates etc can go into a secret door to where you house armories & amenities? Just a thought... I mean the base setup like it is could like a home but have a hidden switch that owners and those with permission could access our actual lair where we can place armories out of sight of those who we wanna keep our secret identity from lol.
  8. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Is this mean you guys going to remove 3 bases. So we have 1 base per character. But you guys are adding imprint base theme to the decoration.
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

PC depends on whether mouse/keyboard or gamepad. Gamepad it’s the same as the appropriate console. For mouse/keyboard it’s the number pad.
    • Like x 1
  11. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Ok I over thinking these changes, and seeing it a little pointless to have 4 bases.

They could remove 3 bases
    Then add a new tap in decoration manu for imprint base theme's.
    Could also add increase imprint decoration slots on market place.
    For people who have bought the 3 bases.
    They would give those people 3 slots on the decorating list.
  12. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I'm only able to have 15 armories .I bought 15 from the PvE test vendor, which gives me a total of 16 with the free one. But when I collected them, I was unable to collect the 16th one. I received the message that I was at max. I tried with two characters and had the same results .

These are great changes! Thanks so much!!!
  13. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I hope all consumable items get a similar increase. Especially with the insane amount of R&D materials needed to craft stuff now a days.

I would support infinite soda like in PVP to PVE XD. Kind of just makes like easier.
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I think Mepps said in another thread that they’re looking at adjusting crafting costs along with mod effectiveness. But yeah, IMO everything should stack to at least 99, if not 999. Especially considering prestige costs to unlock league bank slots.
  15. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Infinite Cola (with varying amounts of replenishment according to CR)should be the standard (like it is on Test). Its a needed QoL feature I think should be implemented.
  16. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

FINALLY! It was insanely annoying not being able to use all amenity's at once.

And since there is focusing on stacking... please apply these changes to the T1-3 consumable drops as well. Having just a stack of 3 or 4 is kind of silly. Stacks should be 16 at a MINIMUM. Also related to stacking, please fix the outstanding inventory bug:

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-2927
    • Like x 1
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

one thing bothers me: while in big bases, the changes are realy awesome to have, i think the dive base suffers even more now, considering the fact that it has only five places for amenities anyways... i would realy like to have my main base being a dive ^^

not a glitch, just an issue that bothers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.