Test Discussion GU80: Misc. Cap Increases

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report any issues with the increased soder or focusing element stack sizes, amenity caps, or armory caps.
    • Like x 7
  2. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Question, why not just introduce that PvP soda for PvE. Soder cola whatever it's called? The unlimited one that has that same cooldown? Then no need for stacks for that. Isn't there already one on test or sumn like that? I'd buy that even. Wink, wink... Nudge, nudge.
    • Like x 9
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 5
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

then it would be no longer actually a real "consumable" anymore ^^
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

• The maximum inventory stack size has been increased for the below items as follows:
      • All Soder Colas will now stack to 99.
      • All Focusing Elements will now stack to 99.
    Bases
    • The per-base Armory cap has been raised from 4 to 16.
    • The per-base Amenity cap has been raised from 6 to 10.
    a few dreams became reality today!
    • Like x 16
  6. timetracker2643 Active Player

Love this, however I don't know how this is going to work out on the PSN side, but nice, love it either way.
    • Like x 2
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

What does the PSN side have to do with it? Not being snotty or sarcastic or anything just curious as to your thought process is all. The ps3 being dropped probably freed up the space for this to happen.
    • Like x 8
  8. Version San Diego Active Player

So do the core elements stack as well?
  9. Turnt UP New Player

The answer is very simple SO FREE AND PREMIUM PLAYERS CAN ......... Suffee errrmmmmm i mean save up plans and stuff to sell for sodas and repairs then later buy member ship for escrow access once they get sick of it

10. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I was wondering about this as well. It's going to be weird and annoying if almost all of the crafting materials stack to 99+ with the exception of core elements. Unless we're not using them anymore?

They're one of the most common drops. Not having them stack to 99 is going to be lame.
    • Like x 2
  11. timetracker2643 Active Player

Well for one thing, when I say PSN, I'm talking about the PS4 since the PS3 is no longer apart of the whole thing. So what I was talking about is when we trigger an armory switch with the PSN controller, outside of the 4 that we can normally access, how do we access the rest of the armories? That's what I'm wondering, Shoot I don't even know how it's going to work on the PC side either.
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You go to your generator then you pick what 4 you want to use out of the list of armories you have .
    • Like x 2
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

We still are limited to only 4 armories, they're just allowing us to put 16 in a lair. What mcmike said is correct, you can choose which four armories you want active in your generator.
    • Like x 4
  14. timetracker2643 Active Player

Yeah, I saw on the Trexlight stream about the whole thing. Makes sense, but at the same time, is a bit slower, and would need planning ahead.
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

I just want to say that these are good additions, but since we are increasing caps within our bases... How about increasing the base item limit? Please! :D
    • Like x 2
  16. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

A bit slower than what? This is how armouries have worked since day 1.
    Maximum 16 armouries amongst 4 bases
    4 per base max
    4 you can carry around with you and can switch in/out armouries through your base generator

Now they're allowing you to have 16 armouries max per base instead of 4 max. Its stuck as a maximum of 16 per character now but that "might" change in the future. They also said way way back that in the future there might be a way to carry more than 4 around, but obviously just not yet. Probably talking about one of those "Wheel menus" you find in games.
  17. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

That's great news.
    As a side note - while you guys are working with amenities could you possibly let them be free placed like the rest of base items? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Noted.
    • Like x 14
  19. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

While you're at it and noting things. We would also like max increase in base item cap for Bases and League Halls.
    • Like x 2
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is being investigated.
    • Like x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.