GU39 Preview: League Halls

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Naw. My league has a hero side and a villain side. We'll each have a league hall. It would be great if we could combine in one, but we understand the difficulties in this. What I would think is great, is if we could unlock feats from leaguemates.
  2. somerandombats New Player

we are simaler i that i dont want villains to access the function from heros halls but part of the fun for these is allowing the alternate side of a league to walk in the door and look around and wish they joined the right side to begin with. ;)
  3. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Everything is awesome, but want to know more about these tokens and prestige. I would like to include two things: First of all just as a fun little feature may we see the Watchtower from the moon base? The feature about League Base is a few things to touch on: People who do not have DLC's: Home Turf & "Hall of Powers" if given permission by owners to use amenities and be allowed in the base or hall that they should be allowed into the place and be able to use amenities within (at least premium members) Ex. Premium players given permission by owner of base to use amenities and then watching premium players not be able to use amenities after.
    • Like x 2
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  5. Zinbik Developer

DLC ownership is not required for League Hall access or usage.
    • Like x 7
  6. somerandombats New Player

hey zinbik one point of clarification. Can we use base items to decorate the league halls?
    • Like x 1
  7. Zinbik Developer

Yep.
    • Like x 4
  8. somerandombats New Player

cool ty
  9. SuperiorMouse New Player

i absolutely love the attention to detail and effort to allow customization here. excellent work. thank you.

i realize you can't give a set time, but appx how soon will we see alternative sites from the Moon? and when can we start seeing previews of the interiors? :)
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Alternative sites? Can't say. Livestream preview? Monday.
    • Like x 14
  11. Starbrand Dedicated Player

This update has nothing directly to me ... cause I just like to crush mobs/bosses!

BUT...

IT SEEMS AMAZING, a great way to revamp the importance of leagues and its membership.

I will pass 1 week without saying anything bad about this game, as a homage to this update :p
    • Like x 3
  12. Spytle Executive Creative Director

That's very kind of you.
    • Like x 12
  13. Zinbik Developer

Proficiencies could assist you with mob/boss crushing!
    • Like x 9
  14. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Awesome, but Home Turf Bases do?
  15. somerandombats New Player

wait the one week thing is that in dog years fly years or forum years? ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. ChaosInternational New Player

Dare I say, I'm excited about dc again!
    • Like x 2
  17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I go away for an hour and the devs release a barrage of awesome info! A rainbow of fruit flavors!

I think I may need to sit down ...
    • Like x 6
  18. DjBlackHippy New Player

Gonna have to get my league started back up from hiatus. This gonna be an amazing UD. #39isFINE
    • Like x 2
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Amazing! Can't wait to test!
    • Like x 4
  20. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

What is the limit in League bases for items? One more thing, are there going to be portal amenities in our normal turf bases to go into our league base and so other members go into our base enjoying the site before going in the portal?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.