GU38: Tides of War Summer Seasonal -2014

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Scur, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDark Devoted Player

The mutiny boarder fools take too long to respawn.
    • Like x 3
  2. Isikel New Player

The Tides Of War mission is not showing up in my journal today. I completed the Atlantean Outpost 4-man on the events tab, did not receive any instructions to find Ocean Master in Little Bohemia and there is no mission in my Journal.
    • I have looked throughout the entire Journal. It is not "hidden". It is not listed under "Seasonal" in the Type category, etc.
    • I ran the Atlantean Outpost a second time to see if that would trigger the outside mission, no joy.
    • I searched all boats in the water above Little Bohemia to try to find Ocean Master, nothing.
    Yesterday, it worked fine for me... After completing the 4-Man seasonal in the events tab of the On-Duty menu, I was instructed to meet with Ocean Master in Little Bohemia. I did that, got the outside mission, and completed it. Today, I don't get the mission.
  3. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Is it meant to be non resettable?
  4. Isikel New Player

Yes they are meant to be resettable. Both the seasonal events (4-Man Event and Outside Metro mission) can be done each day, or can be reset using replay badges on the same day.

Seems like the outside mission (where you speak to Aquaman / Ocean Master in Metro) only appears in the journal the first time. Each day after you have to remember which boat they are on, find and talk to them, to do that mission again.
  5. sillhouette Well-Known Player

Are there any changes to the Tritons Trumpet item in terms of max level scaling, or is the lvl 71 or whatever still the top tier? I got it on a char at cr 88 and would prefer to save it for higher cr to claim if it goes higher now.
  6. Rich Homie Quan New Player

How do you get the feat where you have to kill all the atlantians? Do you just stay in the room forever and not kill aquaman?
  7. chillifool54 New Player

Does anyone know when the event ends?
  8. Sbel Devoted Player

yes.
  9. Rich Homie Quan New Player

Ty, got the feat since that post
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.