GU38: Tides of War Summer Seasonal -2014

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Scur, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scur Developer

Please use this thread to report any issues you experience with the Tides of War Summer Seasonal event.

For 2014, we've added new Style Items, Base Items and two new Feats! We also fixed a few old item bugs, updated the content to use individual loot instead of old group, and updated the event with the new icons introduced earlier this year.
    • Like x 2
  2. Little Sister New Player

The new base items look great, and so does the style ! The style especially is very creative and we need more things like that.

I think the Sea Creature trinkets should have their AI tweaked to work like the better pets like Robot Sidekick and Guardian, etc. Sea Creatures will just stand around a lot and barely attack, and they won't ever attack unless you are. With Guardian and the others you can literally just stand there near enemies and they'll fight, whereas my poor Sea Creature will twiddle his thumbs. It's an update I've wanted for a long time and I hope you can finally do it :)

Thanks for reading
    • Like x 7
  3. MariaW New Player

I can't queue for the event :'(
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

• The Tides of War event disappeared from my event tab.
    [IMG]
    • The open world mission is bugged like last year where you can rerun it a 2nd time for free.
    • I'm asking again, Can you make it so that players can't heal their summer open world event allies at lease in PvE? This causes "Griefing", AkA: Purposely stoping another player from completing their mission, all it takes is for one sorcery healer to leave a soul well or two up to heal NCP's that are required to die to complete said summer mission as it becomes in possible to kill any NPC while enemy soul well is active.
    • Like x 1
  5. Minarum New Player

One account with all dlc, and another account with legendary can queue into the event fine. One of my other accounts missing the last 2 dlc's can't queue in. Looks like that account is getting the shaft today till the hotfix is released. Same problem around 2pm today, and it's 7:24 now....
  6. Myrdin69 New Player

is it on purpose that we cant queue for the event twice on the same day ?
  7. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

So we can't do the queue up portion of the event more than once a day?
  8. superteerev New Player

No summer seasonal in my event tab at all
  9. Irtyu New Player

The seasonal isn't even showing up for me...
  10. Drakonicus New Player

• Like x 2
  11. Kid Sorbet New Player

Again today, it shows up for some toons but not for others.
  12. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

I just made a post on this and I guess its still not fixed
  13. Seth Grey New Player

Currently legendary. Event's playing pretty well. Loving the experience. Thanks. :)
  14. realTREDD New Player

this is hapening to me also right now, any word on why or whats going on??
  15. Drakonicus New Player

Read 4 post above yours.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on a fix for the event not showing up.
    • Like x 2
  17. Ivy Bird Committed Player

Could you fix the queing problem while you are at it? :p

As far as I have been able to tell you can only que in by yourself and not in a group of any size.
    • Like x 1
  18. Trinidad James Loyal Player

If there is someone in your group that doesn't have tides of war in their event tab you won't be able to que with them in group. The bug only allows you to do the event once a day.
  19. Drathmor Unwavering Player

only people that can see the event in their que tab can que for it if someone has already done it, it goes away and they cant que again nor if they cant see it originally can they que.
    • Like x 1
  20. Loche Developer

The queuing issue should be fixed in today's hotfix.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.