GU36's Effects on PVP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Brice Allen, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitrac Well-Known Player

GU 36 was the update that removed consumables and role debuffs from Arenas/Scrims right? If so the only reason everyone stayed alive so long in 5s was because electricity was so crazily overpowered before they took out consumables. Electroburst with electrostatic devices was healing for like 10k per or something ridiculous. I'd like to see role debuffs come back and healers buffed/damage decreased(either one doesn't matter to me).

My team had 2 elec healers and the other few good teams at the time ran atleast 1 before the update. I recall Brice's league(whichever one it was xD) only using 1 elec healer so that they could have 2 dps because elec was good enough to do that.

I honestly liked there being so few deaths in 5s. It was really so intense to just get 1 kill and everyone on TS to get hyped up about it because getting 1 kill could very easily mean a win. Imo, the longer the fight the more room for mistakes/being outplayed which is going to show which team is better.
    • Like x 1
  2. Nitrac Well-Known Player

How did I get to a thread from 2014 and think it was recent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.