Dev Discussion GU139: Elite Plus

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Shadoweaver, Nov 16, 2023.

1. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

So, anyone can confirm please which feats are bugged atm in CHME+ to not wasting time threre?
  2. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Another fix to what I said, but it seems the last boss elite plus alert feat (don't remember its name) does work, but only sometimes. Spending 20 minutes in a fight just for a coin flip to decide whether you popped the feat or not is great. Love the pull-in feature when the cog is up, very fun.
  3. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

I haven't seen the first boss feat pop once where you let 3 clones explode before killing him. That one is easy to try at least. The last boss one where you can't kill or let the piranhas grow however has popped for some of my leaguemates, but did not in a run where we obviously didn't kill or let one grow. It's a pretty long fight even with good burn, unless you solo tank the feat, just for it to maybe pop.
    • Like x 1
  4. Bubbla Active Player

I popped first boss feat, but it is buggy. Last boss feat seems bugged badly.
    • Like x 1
  5. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Thank you guys.
    Devs, can you take a look on these feats please?
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

How do you guys did it?
    Friends of mine tried letting explode all 3 at the same time then burn them all. And then tried to just letting explode 1 at a time.
    Both tries only 3 mirages exploded, but no feat.
  7. Bubbla Active Player

1 and then two. But we basically assumed if the add timed out the feat was busted and we restarted. All three at a time failed for us too.
    • Like x 1
  8. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

We figured out that if you end up needing to wipe, you can't let the piranha get big while you're wiping. If it does when you wipe, the feat won't work and you'll have to restart the alert again. It's similar to the bomb feat in TTe+. We got the feat after wiping once and making sure no one got hit by the piranha to make it big before dying.

If this is how the feat is supposed to work, then they really need to update the feat description.
    • Like x 1
  9. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

1st boss

- Need red skull on Etrigan when he prepares to do rush attack and much more visible arrows on floor. When the room full of fire pools, pets, allies and orbitals hit him, can't see anything of he wants to do. Fire pools need to have a bit more time until they oneshot players because most might players can't clip thier animations so they don't even have a chance to roll out. Boss health is just too much, need to reduce with 20-30% at least.

2nd boss

- When boss does Trapeze attack, it damages players at the start spot of the animation instead of its end. There are too much furniture phases and need to slow down the furnitures' moving speed a bit in my opinion. Boss health is too much here as well.

3rd boss

- Piranhas can bite players and grow big in 0,1 sec which can be a problem due to server lag if they want to complete the feat. Boss health is too much here either.

- Feats could have been fixed already.
  10. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Update: chme+ 1st boss Mirage feat.
    1st run:
    We let 3 to explode, killed all after this. Feat didn't pop.

2nd run:
    We let all 3 Mirages to explode in the first wave and we wiped. After that we killed 1 in first wave then 2 in second wave and wipe again. Then we let all 3 to explode again in first wave and killed all the rest in the next waves and feat popped.
    I guess it's an rng feat now, messed up a bit. Or badly.
  11. Shadoweaver Developer

Thank you all for the feedback! These issues are being looked into. The “Controlled Burning” and “Extreme Gardening” feats will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
    • Like x 4
  12. Bubbla Active Player

After having spent a lot of time on second boss here are my suggestions:

-overlapping blue circles and red mechs/whirlpools shouldn’t happen. You can’t see them under the blue pools and it turns into a one shot.
    -super hard to breakout and roll out of whirlpool/spout mechs even with a breakout
    -whirlpool needs a visible tell to avoid the mech.
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I doubt this is actually it, but in my experience it seems that the pass/fail coding criteria got reversed. I’ve now beat Etrigan four times. The three times we weren’t going for the feat at all and just trying to beat him (generally just avoiding close proximity to adds), the feat popped. The one time we were going for the feat for a leaguemate and were pretty damn sure we did it correctly, it did not pop.
    • Like x 1
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can predict when the waterspouts or whirlpool spawn. It's when the boss stomps.
    The only thing is that it can still kill you if you dodge out of the blue AoE, because of their very unforgiving timing of when they deal damage.
    Since that only affects players that are close to the boss during that phase I don't think it's too bad and having finished the raid multiple times with different groups, it doesn't need to be adjusted in my opinion.

The only thing that should be looked at would be the inconsistency in run phases during the final stage of the 2nd boss and the invisible orbital strike from Zatanna that also has no tell besides not having an animation. Luckily the third boss is so easy you can just power through it, but feats in the future may require more flawless gameplay and then it would become problematic.
  15. Bubbla Active Player

I beat it multiple times as well. Spent a ton of time on 2nd boss getting the 10 add feat. Mechs shouldn’t be able hide under other mechs. It is basically a 1 shot. I am aware the stomp indicates one or the other, but the whirlpool does show on the map before you get pulled in. Reg cte+ runs it’s not a huge issue, but it should show on the map show you can avoid it if you aren’t eyes locked on the boss. It also should be able to prevent you from moving out after breakout.
    • Like x 1
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldnt mind if it gets changed but dont see it necessary. The whirlpool ignoring breakout immunity is definitely something that i would like to see changed too. That's just frustrating and even Tank immunity doesnt help there.
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

During CTE+, How do you know if Circe and WW are getting buffed by the Berserker add? Is there an aura or icon or something?
  18. Dragon98 New Player

Has any group gotten the henchman uplink on cte+? My group has already done 9 runs with 2 almost everyday and still havent managed to drop. I just want to confirm if they even exist in the raid
  19. Bubbla Active Player

Not often, but they do drop. We got a few in my league that have it. 3-4