Dev Discussion GU139: Elite Plus

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Shadoweaver, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Shadoweaver Developer

Greetings, Heroes and Villains:

Hecate’s curse grows even stronger! This is the feedback thread for the Elite Plus version of the Cursed House of Mystery Alert and the Cursed Themyscira Raid. Please share your thoughts on comments on your experience, and thank you for playing!
  2. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

This feedback is for the alert.

All the bosses need a health reduction. Their health is way too high for the gear/CR we have. When we ran the alert, my group was all max CR at 430 and it still took forever even with a buff/battle troll.

Etrigan -

Is there a reason why his fire breath was changed to now follow you instead of being stationary? It's not a big deal but it's a weird change, since in the other 3 versions of the alert, the fire spray is stationary. It doesn't move with the target. It would be nice if it either stayed the same as the other versions of the alert, or if you don't want to change it, allow us to counter him when he does it. That would keep him in line with how he is in Darkness Rising.

**Forgot to add**

After Etrigan charges, if he ends up lunging the tank, immediately after his charge, the charge damage is still there with the lunge, which will pretty much one shot you as a tank, unless you have laz on. Can you remove the delayed damage? Or add some kind of safeguard so that if he does lunge after the charge you don't die?

Deadman -

I appreciate the change with the ghost form and the tanks not getting changed. What I find weird about that fight is the random add that spawns. It's just so unnecessary. High health pools and extra adds are lame for elite+.
    • Like x 6
  3. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Cursed Themyscira Elite Plus

2nd boss fight:

Water Spouts: Whirling Dervish animation is still plays out even after a quick/successful breakout. Thats deadly with overlapping mechanics. I can understand getting caught on it and manage to roll out before its damage KO you but the Dervish animation is just annoying.

White whirlpool which ends with Call of the Deep: this attack seems to ignore tank breakout and trinket breakout. To escape it we need to manually spam our breakout button and roll away and by the time doing it whoever is in whirlpool gets melted. Is this intended?

AOE pools from Survival Mode: They are same as in survival mode. They got that annoying delay/inaccurate size where you know you rolled out but you still get KOed. Idk maybe its their visual. Cant really describe it.
  4. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

This is for Elite Alert(non Elite Plus) because;

I feel like Cursed House of Mystery Elite alert got affected by Elite Plus changes. Swamp Thing on Elite last boss is 438 CR currently. It was 435 before the update(I believe other bosses are the same). Boss HP pools are larger. It took 20+ mins to finish the Elite alert. Before, it was 10-12 mins with same group setup.
    • Like x 3
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Yes, i notice this too.
    I dont remember if Etrigan and Deadman CR was higher too, but Swamp Thing for sure. HIgher CR and Health.
    • Like x 1
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

After everything downloaded and I logged in I looked for the elite plus and could not find it in my on duty queue. I turned off my PS5 and turned back on and logged in and it elite plus was not in on duty queue under Justice league dark cursed. However when I went to the old way of queuing it was there. Is anyone else seen this or noticed it? Or is it just me?
  7. Shadoweaver Developer

There was a bug in Swamp Thing’s regeneration phase, where he would actually lose a good chunk of health when he went into his seed pod. That bug has been fixed, so Swamp Thing is back to full health.
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Why is he using elite+ stats in elite though?

BTW, you guys need to get off this mentality of "more health = more difficult", the fights lasting stupidly long because of giant health pools is not fun.
    • Like x 9
  9. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

The big health/defs pools are there because alot of things in this game break content and make things way too fast and easy. They think that by adding more health/defs will make people burnt out by art swaping and possibly not do it anymore
  10. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Bug:

Cursed House of Mystery Elite Plus

Deadman's trapeze attack deals damage where he lifts off instead of landing point. I believe it is same for Elite and regular versions too.
    • Like x 1
  11. morkiuss New Player

Please investigate ALL elite plus feats. More than acceptable amount of feats are not working or are worded poorly.
  12. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Yeah, we did the feats for both the alert and raid 1st bosses and neither popped despite the obvious requirements.

The last boss raid combo feat is working at least though.
  13. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Elite plus alert: "Controlled Burning" feat bugged. We let 3 clones blow up and beat the boss but feat didnt pop.
    • Like x 2
  14. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Actually, just the alert feat. Haven't tested the 2nd boss raid feats yet, but every other one seems to be working fine besides the first boss alert one.
  15. La Petaa New Player

Los cambios de regeneración de salud de la cosa del pantano afecta a la alerta élite, ¿debería afectarle también o ese cambio es solo para la alerta élite plus? Porque vi en que la alerta élite se cura más
  16. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

Thank you for letting us know about this fix. Was his CR raised as well?

I Tank, Dps and Heal this Alert and that fix doesn't seem like the only change. Ive played with the same people since this has released.

I am concerned about this because my people don't want to run this now. I imagine that will be the case for many.

I love the fix y'all did for the second boss though. Unfortunately this kinda cancelled that out if people don't want to play it.
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

Elite Plus Alert is giving the same amount of marks as Elite. Not extra marks. Is that intended or bugged?
  18. CoLISeU BR New Player

CHME+ etrigan is resetting at about half health
  19. Puppette New Player

The health pool is ridiculous, as said above, I would rather have a new mechanic added for example the jump one from the raid and put it in the alert instead of just adding insane amount of health to annoying levels.
    • Like x 4
  20. Stranger Well-Known Player

Yea i agree the whirlpool does way too much dmg before the Cotd attack. Its hard to see the whirlpool spawn