Test Discussion GU103: B.O.P. Commlink Artifact

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allastter New Player

Hi, the purpose of this artifact is to remove three debuff powers and to put the artifact power however one of the debuff powers is the generator of overload and the power of artifact does not generate as much super charge for me this is a problem because it forces to put a power of debuff which is the generator of overload which goes against the objective of artifact that you had stated
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

First of all, you need to change the text color. People are not gonna bother listening to you if they can’t read it. Secondly, this artifact allows you to have a bit more choices in your loadout and helps increase your power out which is the main part of this artifact (IMO). So with this artifact you are able to do a battle troll set up (which imo is pointless in the current state of the game) instead of having your sc generator, or you could just add the sc generator and an extra shield or dot to help you out more doing your troll duties.

Edit: just saw your double post so ignore the part about changing your text color.
  3. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Will this artifact activate the effects of Rao and harness??
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

This artifact has one huge draw back, other than the 6 second debuffs, that will keep me from utilizing it. The power it grants is not a SC Generator. Put that as a bonus effect at 120, 160, or even 200 if you must and you'll have more people leveling it up. Until then, it's not worth it.
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The only issue is that people will just use this and the sc generator. Plus the cooldown on this means that trolls would get endless shields which would mean they would end up getting nerfed
  6. LastMight Active Player

Batuba could easily make it only one activates per loadout but anyway can we get alittle more creative with troll artifacts? All they've been are QOL changes next thing you know the next artifact will be your replenishing adapter white mod goes to 2/4/8 group members for 2 million xp o_O.
  7. AMDRyzen Level 30

Trolls already get endless shields, and it's even easier to get a shield if you have a EoG spamming heal or tank in the group. I ran PCr the other night, I used my SC shield on quantum back to back and never dipped below 40%ish SC and that's without a EoG user.
    • Like x 1
  8. AMDRyzen Level 30

Stacks with the Rao and yes it does proc the PPH also
    • Like x 1
  9. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

So the 6 second debuff from comm link will be increased because of rao, as well as instantly activating the power increase from harness! That doesn’t sound too bad
    • Like x 1
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

If one would use the artifacts ability to debuff one would generate 2/3 less supercharge than by using the standard 3 debuffs in comparison, i feel like the supercharge generation of the artifacts ability needs a slight buff.

also that is not related to the artifact but the solo shields of Quantum "Time Bubble" and Mental "Telekinetic shield" as well as Munition's "survival"-detaunt dont generate supercharge at all unlike similar shields/detaunts of remaining 2 other troll powers, i dont know if intended however if someone uses this artifact one would open one additional slot on loadout and that could be for the solo shield but one would lose on supercharge generation.
  11. August Moon Well-Known Player

issue is those other two power slots you have due to this artifact will have to be a damage over time in order to get the full power back at rank 200 before you have to reapply the debuffs again. i guess the artifact isnt all bad when you look at it with the mindset that its not made to make power healing much easier rather , its just another way to power heal. if you already have trouble keeping power i dont think this artifact will help you but to anyone else who can manage power properly i guess try it out.

granted the only thing i think this artifact will do is skyrocket earth and sorcery precision if they decide to keep that pet power heal effect . able to hit the boss and everything in the area with a 30k move every.... 2 seconds . so like 3 times for the duration of a fortify golem or offering effect (if thopse moves only last 6 seconds )
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Rao does not increase the time of the debuffs, it just makes the debuffs a % stronger.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.