GU 33 - No MoV Reward

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Tudar, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Tudar New Player

So as the title says, I've logged in/out a few times, winning a pvp match are trying to claim the "10 marks of valor" token rewards you no Marks.

Winning a match = no marks = no reason to pvp until fixed.
    • Like x 3
  2. Zezimar Committed Player

3. Nawtae Well-Known Player

All of my saved marks, before GU33, are not able to be redeemed either. Please fix!
  4. KillTheSilence New Player

Please fix this immediately. -.-
  5. Echephyle New Player

How are you able to play? Isn't the server down for maintenance?
  6. Lemarcel55 New Player

lol, nothing like launching a new pvp season... with no marks.
    • Like x 4
  7. KillTheSilence New Player

FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. KillTheSilence New Player

@Tunso
    @Mepps

Please fix this today not later.
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

WOW i hope they take it down asap and fix this .
  10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

What I just wrote in the other topic:

11. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

Fix, canĀ“t redeem or receive rewards
    /Demandzfix /shake
  12. Crafty_Crafter Developer

So just to clarify, you're saying that you won a PvP match, received a "Case of Marks [Valor x 10]" and when you consumed it, it did not add 10 Marks of Valor to your currency tab?
    • Like x 1
  13. KillTheSilence New Player

Correct and even Case of Marks[Valor x 40]
  14. Tudar New Player

winning a match netted no loot, no marks, nothing.

trying to consume a case of marks from yesterday netted no reward, no marks.
  15. Black Teddy New Player

i too also am having the same problem also there are some people not receiving MoT from the boxes also i believe the issue with the marks apply to most people as i consumed my MoV and received them so its not everyone but a lot of people are complaining about it
  16. Black Teddy New Player

i would like for everyone happy but this may more than likely result in some server downtime but atleast the issue will be fixed
  17. Black Teddy New Player

no it is up :eek: otherwise we wouldnt be here posting about these issues going on now would ?? i dont have time to be making faulty reports nor does anyone else if im not mistake
  18. Lemarcel55 New Player

Can you confirm whether or not saved and uncollected Marks of Valor from pre-U33 will be collectible? Because I reset an awful lot of matches in the last few weeks to save marks =/
  19. Master Holy New Player

also any type of marks cant be redeem, no rewards in any matches also merit machine in war room doesn't work as well.
  20. Dump Truck New Player

How about having 9 thousand marks in your bank and inventory unusable since the update!!! I created a separate thread on that but both scenarios are bogus
    • Like x 1