GU 33 - No MoV Reward

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Tudar, Jan 8, 2014.

1. aceCase Committed Player

Yup, I was receiving marks but no reward box. I'm Legendary.
  2. Blight KOBRA Commander

I won one match in a 5v5 PvP arena match (which was a miracle) and while I received 40 Marks of Valor I did NOT receive a reward box.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks - sorry, by boxes I meant the physical item in your inventory that you consume to gain marks.
  4. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Wow...that would be frustrating...hopefully they fix it...I didn't save 9000 but I got about 1000...
  5. CY7 New Player

Bugs on GU33:

- On Australia Arena to me and several of my friends it shows that we are locked from Weekly Award...
    - Doing an Arena even if i Win or Lose i do not get any MoV
    -Having stacks of 50 MoV from the Weekly Award if you use them you do not get any MoV (i had like 13x50 MoV and after i used them all i had the same amount MoV as i had before to use them)

And ummm something else....
    Like 2-3 months ago i completed the full Vengeance Set (all gear + weapon + trinket+neck+ 2 rings and so on)
    But as most of the time i`m Premium i kinda do not got enough inventory slots so i deleted my Vengeance PVP Set and on the GU33 i just had to start it from the beginning with my PVP gear so that is kinda really messed up big time...
    Something like that should not happen... I should be able to see the lvl 90 PVP gear and not start again from the lowest lvl PVP gear...

Things like that happens but this time kinda 2 much happened...
    I lost over 1,6k MoV and it seems i must start from the start with the PVP Gear... Really nice...

Cheers
  6. Crafty_Crafter Developer

To clarify here: With Season 2 of PvP we don't have the Champion's Prize boxes like we did we Season 1. With Season 2 when you get rewards from an Arena they go straight to your inventory, instead of giving you a box you have to open first. You receive Marks of Valor in your inventory, and have to consume those to add to your currency tab (Which is currently broken) and you have a chance to receive additional rewards if you are a Legendary Subscriber or own DLC4.

The Old weekly boxes, such as the Arena Gear box or Arena Champion's Prize were removed along with the lockouts. There is a chance if you were previously locked out of a weekly PvP reward you will still see the lockout on your On Duty menu, but since none of the new rewards use lockouts it should disappear with the weekly reset and it should be gone forever.
    • Like x 1
  7. JDaFEAR New Player

^ this.
  8. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Any kind of ETA on fixing the mark issue? I need inventory space! :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Crafty_Crafter Developer

No ETA right now unfortunately, but we have top men working on it right now.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you clarify - did you not receive marks in your inventory, or did the marks you received not redeem correctly when you consumed them?
  11. Jamie New Player

So are you saying that the female programmers can't hack it or that there just aren't any female programmers there? :) Sorry, but I have to be that guy today.
  12. Crafty_Crafter Developer

It was actually an Indiana Jones reference, I enjoy 80's movies quotes as players may have noticed throughout the game.
    • Like x 1
  13. aceCase Committed Player

Gotcha! For me personally, I was receiving marks and they were correctly being added to my currency tab. I was confused at first because I thought we would receive a reward box in addition to the marks but you clarified that.

Weird that it was working fine for some and not for others. Hope you guys get it sorted out.
  14. aceCase Committed Player

I'm disappointed i haven't heard any Big Trouble in Little China quotes in Metro Chinatown! :eek:
  15. TheAkuma Well-Known Player

Oh Hobkat must be mad , he was so happy with everything saved up
    • Like x 1
  16. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

I submitted a ticket about this BUT, for those who used some if not all our saved m, we will be refunded the lost marks...correct?
  17. Dump Truck New Player

Yeah, not only did Hobkat have 10k in marks saved up... he made all the expert mods last night.

If you want to hear what Rage sounds like, be in group chat when he logs in to find out.
    • Like x 2
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I see what you did there.

Everyone, be reassured!

• Like x 2
  19. Jamie New Player

Sorry, missed the reference. I haven't actually noticed that you quote a lot of 80's movies. I'll have to start paying attention.

On a side note - did you see the episode of Big Bang Theory when they realized that Indiana Jones actually was pointless? Nothing would have been different if he wasn't in the movie.
  20. CY7 New Player

I didnt received anything... No marks, no reward box....