Greenhouse Solo Challenge bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Taymazing, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Im glad I havent tried this since the update if it's true.

I still need that silly kryptonian controller chest that allegedly drops off of the Sequioa Lord.
  2. TheLoneLantern New Player

Yup, i can confirm that it does not give any rewards, nor loot-lock the player after completion.
  3. Bedlin New Player

I also have gotten this twice now. One on Thursday once just now.
  4. minuteofdecay Committed Player

I can't get loot to drop in the greenhouse solo challenge final boss, no weekly box either. Can we get a hot fix for this please I've been farming it for a piece that drops there. :'(
    • Like x 1
  5. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Just ran greenhouse about 10 minutes ago, got nothing
  6. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

this happened to me once before the April update. But, I just ran it 4 times in a row and it will not complete and give rewards The mission remains open and not loot locked - it's definitely broken to the point of being a waste of time. Please report it if you run through and have the same results. I just filled out the in Game report via the options menu/feedback.
  7. Valor New Player

This goes to show that they really don't pay good enough attention to this board.
  8. Valor New Player

Neither the level 30 Poison Ivy challenge, nor the the level 17 version drop any boss loot.

The level 30 one was reported day one of the update, and it still isn't fixed.

I don't know what the delay on fixing this is, but it's annoying.
    • Like x 2
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Since GU25, completing this quest doesn't display the red loot lock note in the On Duty tab. It returns the proper items and actually is loot locked after. I played it twice in a row just to see and replicated this with 2 toons. Is this happening to anyone else?
  10. DrewCheech New Player

So how do I vote this up? How do I get the people responsible to notice?
  11. Spike New Player

Devs just ignor it, nothing news, me and someone report it in thursday and as you can see ... .
  12. Kaidan Committed Player

Just ran the Poison Ivy Solo as well and no Loot. Scorecard pops up before I even arrest Ivy or talk to Robin and then nothing.
  13. Dalgar New Player

Same thing happening for me, but on PC
  14. flyinhawaiian16 New Player

I just ran through The Greenhouse T2 challenge. I defeated the Sequoia Lord, and nothing dropped. Arrested Ivy, talked to Robin, nothing. No drops. No armor, no weekly award (I haven't done the challenge this week). It doesn't say I'm loot locked from it either. So I suppose it's bittersweet in that respect. But still...anyone else having this problem?

USPS3 Hero side.
  15. flyinhawaiian16 New Player

Just as an update, I ran it again, and still nothing. Sequoia Lord is in the knocked out position, but still flashing red like he was low on health (lolz). Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

I sent in a support ticket and they said it was a known issue. I would have though if that were the case a mod would jump in here and leave a quick "we're working on it".
  17. Valor New Player

Except it was reported the day of the update along with the penguin solo/duo, and just today they put out a MOTD to avoid the instance.
    • Like x 1
  18. Valor New Player

They finally read the bug reports on it. They broadcast a MOTD on it in game earlier today.
    • Like x 1
  19. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I've run the Greenhouse solo challenge twice now and have gotten no loot from this. Is anyone else running into this issue?
  20. kramsuazo New Player

Good day everyone! I have been doing my challenges in the past few days to earn some styles and feats for my hero specifically the t2 greenhouse challenge mission, right after I beat the last boss in the said challenge, arrest poison ivy, and free robin, no loot comes out even after the score board pops out along with the exit portal? are there any devs that could help on this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.