Greenhouse Solo Challenge bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Taymazing, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taymazing New Player

2 days in a row ivy didnt drop any loot from t2 solo penguin didnt either from t3 duo yesterday. Please fix this. I switched from mental to ice to get tank styles before going to quantum when its released. This blows...........
    • Like x 2
  2. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

^^ this. Had the same thing happen to me last night in the t3 Penguin duo. Especially annoying because it was the daily alert.
    • Like x 1
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I just played the 1 Player mission called the Greenhouse, which is a Tier 2 mission, and I was not awarded with any marks of triumph when I finished. Thinking maybe I missed something, I played it a second time. Both times, I tied up Ivy and spoke with Robin to be told to return back to the city to fight bad guys. The message on my screen both times was to leave Ivy's lair (or something to that effect), and both times I received no reward for my efforts. According to the On Duty screen, I was supposed to be awarded with marks of triumph upon completion.

First: Is this a bug others have experienced?

Second: How many marks of triumph would I have received had this bug not occurred?

I am new to the game, and curious as to what I get in Tier 2 compared to Tier 1 when completing 1 Player missions.

-Mike
  4. Valor New Player

in the hotfix. She doesn't drop loot either.
    • Like x 2
  5. Valor New Player

They're missing bug reports in this format they've chosen. I posted this yesterday.
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Apologies for not seeing your (Valor's) thread. I scanned the first page, but I didn't realize I needed to sort by Last Message. Most forums have that as the default, including the one I am an administrator for. Feel free to merge this with Valor's thread. It appears to have been addressed in

Additionally, would it be possible to reward those of us who have experienced this with the marks of triumph we were supposed to receive from the main boss?

Thanks.

-Mike
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Just tested this twice in the Poison Ivy T2 Challenge to insure it wasn't a fluke. There is apparently a bug in the system now where players are not getting loot and are not becoming locked on the content. I am unsure at this time if this is occurring in all Challenges or just this one. I will update momentarily to let you know after I run another Challenge.
    • Like x 1
  8. Spike New Player

I agree, same problem i just wanted to post it :)
  9. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Ok just ran Joker's Funhouse for a quick run through of a T1 Challenge and got reward and was issued a lock out. Gonna try a T3 and another T2 next to see if the problem bleeds over into other Tiers/Challenges or if it is just limited to The Greenhouse.
  10. Spike New Player

I did all t3 and received loot. Scarecrow t2 is ok.
  11. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Seems to only be Poison Ivy (The Greenhouse) as far as Challenges go.
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Old Gotham Subway is bugged as well. Both challange and duo.
  13. Agent Chance New Player

For the last 2 days I have received no loot from the final boss in the Greenhouse Solo Challenge. I'm not loot locked. Sequoia Lord just lays on the ground blinking red. I also remain in combat after defeating him.
    • Like x 1
  14. Valor New Player

I posted this 2 days ago, and also posted about the old subway challenge. I guess there's so many bugs being reported since the update that posts are being missed.

I guess the hotfix didn't fix any of them?
    • Like x 1
  15. Milene New Player

This has happened to me as well. No marks of triumph awarded, no loot lockout for either the boss or the weekly award. I also had this happen to me in the old subway challenge as well.
    • Like x 1
  16. thoughtpatern New Player

I ran this today and kind of like the gotham sewer duo was messed up after the latest update i did not recieve loot or the weekly box after defeating the giant tree man.

just me or another one of those things i dont want to run it again if i dont get ANYTHING for it.
  17. Hard Night New Player

Confirmed. Not just you.
  18. Vashta Well-Known Player

Yeah, just found this out too. Apparently Gotham Subway is bugged in a similar fashion as well, haven't looked into it yet, just going by what I was told by a league mate after mentioning Greenhouse not dropping loot.
  19. DrewCheech New Player

So myself and a few others have noticed this since the update. Any word on this?
    • Like x 11
  20. Grayson New Player

I'd like to know as well. Just did this challenge and nothing at the end.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.